Monday: 4:30 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.

Tuesday: 4:30 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.

Wednesday: 4:30 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.

Thursday: 4:30 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.

Friday: 5:30 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.

Saturday: 8 A.M. - 10 P.M.

Sunday: 8 A.M. - 10 P.M.

During Holidays: 9 A.M. - 9 P.M.

(This is relying on the factor I have no personal/family events on that day)

What sets you apart from other applicants:

Resilience: Whereas other applicants may give up on a task after the first few attempts, I will persevere through it. I enjoy being given a challenge and will work my way logically through it, until I feel satisfied that it has been fulfilled correctly. Of course, when I am struggling I will reach out to others for help, but you would never have to worry about me giving up easily.

Friendliness: This may sound like a generic applicant answer, but I have my reasoning for putting this down. Others may only apply for the job and title, whereas I am here in attempt to make friends along the way. I would describe myself as quite an open person who is always seeking friendship in whatever i am doing. Here is a personal example of this: A little under a year ago now, on the munchy server I made some of the best friends of my life. We started a group and an SMP outside of the server, which I still hold closely to this day.

Communication Skills: I believe that I am strong within this area, a very important skill to have when moderating a server like this. I will often be the one to resolve conflict and deescalate situations, whether that be online or in real life, and it always ends on a good note. By remaining calm throughout situations, I am able to keep a clear head and deal with people accordingly. I do not show bias to anyone, especially friends, making my communication fair and functional for its purpose. By having these skills, it also enables me to have a good teamwork morale, meaning I would work with other staff members and players well.

Kindness: Finally, I think it is important to note that I will try my best to show kindness to all if I get this position. A lot of people may believe by being a part of the staff, you are immediately superior and should not be the one to show kindness and respect to others. In fact, it is key as a staff member that you should show kindness, which is why I think I would stand out from other applicants in this concern. Some amazing friends and strangers along the way have noted on my kindness and good intentions towards others, which is a great quality to possess.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

As an Event Member, I can bring a great deal of qualities listed in the previous question, as well as great prioritization, communication, and organizational skills
all round. By being a part of this team, I would be able to add my own unique creative ideas to the team, as well as set of extra helping hands. I can be very active as a member, and managing to help out not only players, but the staff also. When it comes to exploring new ideas and making changes, I am the person you would want to go to. I love building and designing more than anything, so to do that in minecraft while part of a team would mean everything to me. Plus, I would be willing to host events when requested, and can be called upon for any task which I will complete to the best of my capabilities. I also have some knowledge of how the server works, and can swiftly pick up any commands and guidelines to the position. prioritization, communication, and organizational skills.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community:

Although I have not been the most active due to personal issues, I would say it is a good one. I have been on Munchy to make friends and join events in the past, and I have come away from every experience in a positive light with good friends by my side. Big thank you to these friends who have stuck by my side during all the challenges I have faced, you mean so much to me and I’m grateful we met in that Munchy lobby. I believe my reputation overall is a friendly, helpful, genuine and mature, though of course others are subject to their own opinions of me.

Why do you want to be on the event team?

I have such a long list of all the reasons why I so desperately want to be even more of a part of this amazing community, but I will try to keep it short! I want to be a part of the event team to bring others happiness and excitement with being a part of this community. By being a part of the event team, I am enabling others to experience the same wonder i felt almost a year ago now, where i met my first group of good online friends and played through creative events with them. This shows that by me being on the event team, I am not only fulfilling my own joy, I am helping others to feel the same. I want to be able to use my role to host these great events, let there be an atmosphere of fun competition, where people feel safe and excited. I love working with others as a team, and by seeing that opening for the event team, I believe this is my chance to show what I am capable of.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

One strength of mine which I am very proud of is my people skills, the way I can get along with anyone while also fulfilling my role. This is a key strength to have in this field, communication is important here in order to get across the point I am making.

One weakness of mine is my activity history. Due to personal reasons I won’t disclose, unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to be very active on these forums or the server recently. However, from the past experiences and this application, I am hoping this factor can be overwhelmed with the better ones.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive:

One example that has stuck in my mind for is DarkKnights22

When he hosted an event on munchy because someone requested a brief parkour challenge, he accepted it. When I was accidentally afk at the start, he waited for me and helped me to realise I had now been warped into an event. Eventually I got out because parkour wasn’t my strongest area, but he was still welcoming when I went to his Twitch and watched from there. This kindness and caring he showed for us members stuck with me, so this is who I want to mention him for positivity.

Anything else you would like to add:

Thank you for reading this far, even if you just briefly skimmed through my application. I am hoping I will get this position but even if I don’t, it has been a great experience so far within the munchy community and I look forward to becoming active once more. I’ve worked very hard on my application, it took me a long time to write, so I would appreciate any constructive criticism upon how I can improve.

Thank you once again, have a great day :D

1 Like

I suggest becoming more involved in the community (I see you are new to the forums.)

This application is incredibly detailed and warm-hearted but I can’t rate activity.
+1

The Application Looks Really good! But you should Work on Including yourself in the Community more! Type in the Chat or try to Connect to People!

+0.5

Good Luck on your Application!

oHycx (HenryDaKitPlayer) :heart: :monkey:

i meannnnnn 0.5

The application is very well written and has a lot of detail.
I do suggest getting more included in the community and being more active on the server.

+0,5

Good luck!

You have a good application which you seem to have put a lot of effort into.
However, I haven’t really seen you much on the server so maybe try working on your activity and reputation in the server.
+0

I would say you have an incredible application and it is very well written but I have never seen you on before and I would recommend building a reputation within the community.

I overall wish you the best of luck!

Final Rating: +0

2 Likes