NoEffortNaame - Staff Application

+1
I see you on all the time and you’re always mature and a very sweet guy, and try to help out others when they’re in need. You’re also very knowledgeable, and a genuine good guy to hang out with. I think you would go great with the team aswell.
Best of luck to you :heart:

1 Like

Great guy, easy to talk to. You work well in teams and I think you’d be an amazing addition to the staff team :)

2 Likes

Thank you guys so much!

1 Like

I have to give you a +1. Although it might come off as bias, it is quite the opposite. I spend a lot of my time online talking to you and I have gotten to know you very well and through that know you will make a great addition to the munchymc staff team! Good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you cookie :heart:

1 Like

+1. Active, friendly and helpful. Also very knowledgeable of the server and the staff team. You know when to be mature and when it is okay to mess around!

Good luck NoEffort! :blue_heart:

1 Like

NoEffort, I’m going to have to give you a +0.7 due to the following:

• You have been Helper for a good long time, and I definitely think that you should be going beyond what you currently have as a rank.
  • Your current activity has been increasing, but this is the main point that hits you hard. You (and me as well) aren’t as active as we used to be.
  • You have a lot of knowledge just from existing in the server for a longer period of time.
  • You try your best to help when you are asked for it.

In conclusion: The main thing that is holding you back, in my opinion, is your activity a month or two prior to the application, but beside that, I think you would make a great JMod.

Good Luck!
-LiamTBN

2 Likes

Thank you so much Red and Liam! :heart::heart:

1 Like

false muted me and half a dozen other people on prison

Thanks for the feedback, Vanilla. :)

1 Like

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future!