NoEffortNaame - Staff Application

Thank you guys so much!!!:heart::heart:

2 Likes

+1
Amazing person on the server and I think he would do great on the team!

4 Likes

Without a doubt +1

• Cute
  • Active
  • Helper of the Month
  • Very knowledgable.
3 Likes

+1 Turtle :slight_smile:

I feel like you’d be suitable as a staff member not because you’re active or you’ve been on here for along time, but you know how to handle situations in terms of showing others whats best and telling them how to deal with certain stuff I really hope you get the position it would be amazing to see you with a purple name. Good luck.

3 Likes

Even though he bullies me in leauge first time talking to him in discord he was a really nice guy and easy to talk too. Other than that goodluck hope you put someeffort in this app :wink: .

2 Likes

+1 Great App Good luck :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

+1 activee

1 Like

:+1: :

Insanely active
Funny
Good to be around
Friendly

Best of luck Lara

1 Like

Thank all of you! :smiley:

1 Like

+1
Very nice dude to chat to and is very mature, active and kind! I think you deserve this the most! :blue_heart::blue_heart: good luck!!

1 Like

+1
I see you on all the time and you’re always mature and a very sweet guy, and try to help out others when they’re in need. You’re also very knowledgeable, and a genuine good guy to hang out with. I think you would go great with the team aswell.
Best of luck to you :heart:

1 Like

Great guy, easy to talk to. You work well in teams and I think you’d be an amazing addition to the staff team :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you guys so much!

1 Like

I have to give you a +1. Although it might come off as bias, it is quite the opposite. I spend a lot of my time online talking to you and I have gotten to know you very well and through that know you will make a great addition to the munchymc staff team! Good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you cookie :heart:

1 Like

+1. Active, friendly and helpful. Also very knowledgeable of the server and the staff team. You know when to be mature and when it is okay to mess around!

Good luck NoEffort! :blue_heart:

1 Like

NoEffort, I’m going to have to give you a +0.7 due to the following:

• You have been Helper for a good long time, and I definitely think that you should be going beyond what you currently have as a rank.
  • Your current activity has been increasing, but this is the main point that hits you hard. You (and me as well) aren’t as active as we used to be.
  • You have a lot of knowledge just from existing in the server for a longer period of time.
  • You try your best to help when you are asked for it.

In conclusion: The main thing that is holding you back, in my opinion, is your activity a month or two prior to the application, but beside that, I think you would make a great JMod.

Good Luck!
-LiamTBN

2 Likes

Thank you so much Red and Liam! :heart::heart:

1 Like

false muted me and half a dozen other people on prison

Thanks for the feedback, Vanilla. :slight_smile:

1 Like