NoEffortNaame - Staff Application

+1

I haven’t talked to you very long, but you’re a very genuine and caring person. You know how to make everyone feel comfortable!! I really hope you get promoted!

2 Likes

Fat +1

One of the most dedicated members of the helper team we have! I’m looking forward to the responses you get!

2 Likes

+1!
Great friend and amazing helper. Good luck!

2 Likes

+1 Very nice and detailed!

2 Likes

+1
Absolutely amazing application!
I’ve only been active on the server again for a few days but, from the time I’ve seen you in chat you seem to be an amazing helper and I would love to see your name upgraded to purple. Good luck!

3 Likes

Thank you guys so much!!!:heart::heart:

2 Likes

+1
Amazing person on the server and I think he would do great on the team!

4 Likes

Without a doubt +1

• Cute
  • Active
  • Helper of the Month
  • Very knowledgable.
3 Likes

+1 Turtle :slight_smile:

I feel like you’d be suitable as a staff member not because you’re active or you’ve been on here for along time, but you know how to handle situations in terms of showing others whats best and telling them how to deal with certain stuff I really hope you get the position it would be amazing to see you with a purple name. Good luck.

3 Likes

Even though he bullies me in leauge first time talking to him in discord he was a really nice guy and easy to talk too. Other than that goodluck hope you put someeffort in this app :wink: .

2 Likes

+1 Great App Good luck :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

+1 activee

1 Like

:+1: :

Insanely active
Funny
Good to be around
Friendly

Best of luck Lara

1 Like

Thank all of you! :smiley:

1 Like

+1
Very nice dude to chat to and is very mature, active and kind! I think you deserve this the most! :blue_heart::blue_heart: good luck!!

1 Like

+1
I see you on all the time and you’re always mature and a very sweet guy, and try to help out others when they’re in need. You’re also very knowledgeable, and a genuine good guy to hang out with. I think you would go great with the team aswell.
Best of luck to you :heart:

1 Like

Great guy, easy to talk to. You work well in teams and I think you’d be an amazing addition to the staff team :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you guys so much!

1 Like

I have to give you a +1. Although it might come off as bias, it is quite the opposite. I spend a lot of my time online talking to you and I have gotten to know you very well and through that know you will make a great addition to the munchymc staff team! Good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you cookie :heart:

1 Like