Nitrokreepa's build team applacation

IGN and past IGN’s: Nitrokreepa
TimeZone Australian Eastern Daylight Time.
Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State one or both): i have discord but i am willing to use teamspeak.
How long have you played MunchyMC?: i have played for 2 weeks but i have watched badboyhalo’s videos for 3 years
Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures): I play 1.12.2 so i don’t have 1.13 blocks.

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both): i can use world edit and i can try voxel.
Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): i am good at transforming and structures but I am good at animals
Describe yourself: I am a 13 year old that just finished year 6 and i have lots of free time but broke my arm so i will be a bit slow. I have 1 sister.

-1 builds need working on, could have more builds than one
And joined nov 23 of this year lying isnt going to get you builder

Err… Pictures… Of a snake… At least it looks cool, but I don’t think that the snake alone is enough, you need builds like a castle or a house, with some having some terrain change.

1 Like

i did a up dat

i don’t know but these builds don’t look that good

i did it in 4 min
so DONT YELL AT ME

So you rushed?

you rushed which shows you don’t care
you lied which shows you don’t care
your builds are very mediocre, but you can always improve

These builds are good, though not good enough. Additionally we don’t know why? if for what? etc. You basically gave me not enough information. You should look at the other Builds and maybe next time do some research.

Brqnx

And how are you with 13 in 6th Grade, I used to be 13 in 9th Grade :smile:

Are you in America? 11-13 is average in 6th grade in America. I’m 16 in 10th grade.

no its 11-12 for 6th grade

+1 funny guy!

yes
so leave me alone

Thats bad, becoming a builder you dont rush builds i should know that im a builder

Hey @NitroKreepa
Thanks for applying. Sadly, your builds are not exactly what we are currently looking for.
You may apply again next year if you wish to. It’d help if you included some other builds, including structures, terrain etc.
Happy holidays!