NightLight_87's Builder Application

This is my application following the etiquette-

1. My time zone is EST, and my IGN is NightLiite

2. NightLight#2599

3. Around 6 months.

4. Probably a build i did recently, which was a small event map I made for BBH. It’s my proudest because when I showed him, he said it was a good map.

5. I am very experienced with World Edit, but have some experience with others.

6. I have a bad habit of using the same block too often in my builds, but I usually am able to go back and fix it. I also use a very generic style of Housing in my builds. My worst weakness is that I tend to overuse the //set (block),(block) command too often.

7. Last year I was on the build team for FrozenMC for a short time, but I left of reasons IRL.

8. I get nervous when under pressure, but will eventually be OK. I might be scared at first, but I think I’d make a good fit for the Build Team ^-^

Really nice builds. If you have more builds I’d recommend you add them to the application. Good luck!

1 Like

Alright, most of my other builds are from the Xbox edition, since I used to play there more. I’ll send the best ones over ASAP!

nice builds but not too amazing you’re in the Average kind of builder. But keep up the good work and good luck +1

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll try and make my builds more unique!

+0.25

"But I left of reasons IRL."

If you left from reasons in real life, and not in game… how do we know this will not happen here? Just wondering.

• Nice builds,
    • detail in writing is average.

Therefore, I rate it a +0.25

**_Good luck!_**

It was because I knew one of the staff personally, and we had some arguments in real life over some topics I’d rather not go into detail on.

1 Like

I would recommend adding some more detailed builds, this will show the Build team your fully potential. Make sure to include the following:

• Landscape
• Terraforming
• Include some nice Trees to show detail

• + whatever else you want :slight_smile:

amazing application

Ok! I just added some of those.

+1 dab

Seems to me you blatantly stole builds.

These were from a server I helped my friend make, I made the trees, landscape, and parts of the Ruins.

Of course, I should give some of the credit to the people who helped me build parts of it. Traox_, Arythnia, and Arcri all helped making some of the trees, who also helped make the landscape.
If you want proof of the builds, I can give you the server IP.

Giving a Server Ip proves nothing. Ever heard of Downloading a map? Don’t want to be toxic, but the builds look drastically different in the tone, the choice of blocks and scale.

Why does everyone comment with such a condescending tone in these applications?

That’s because we’re making a KitPVP map. We wanted to make high rising mountains and looming trees. I’m sorry but I don’t know what I could do to prove that I built them.

Also, the first builds were older, and some were from my Xbox 360. They look much different because they were only intended for Single Player.