**Nicksxcs build** application

IGN and past IGN’s: nicksxc, old:picnicky

Timezone: CST

Discord username: nicksxc#7022

How long have you played MunchyMC?: So I used to play on a old account like a year ago but got hacked and made a new one.

**Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

||| ||| , I didnt have much time because I havent been working on projects since I found the server munchy, so I whipped up a tree in 5 minutes but just picture me having a hour to build well rather than spam clicking and watching other builders to have tips on how their building it, I could do a bit.

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: I met a guy on a creative server and we both help eachother make this massive canadian airport fully decked with a chandelier too.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: On a scale of 1 to 10 I am at a 8 with world edit and like a 6 on voxel, because I main world edit, but said 8 because I don’t know the super wierd commands that nearly have no use in helping the build.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I would say I love terraforming, and building bases of things but when it comes to detailing things I am not a top tier since I alway second guess and it gets bad.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I actually worked as a builder in munchymc but didn’t make it past trial because of detailing was sloppy, so now I have improved to a good detailer but a little bit slower than professional people like Grian.

Hey there! Instead of trying to build something on the spot that doesn’t accurately represent your skills, you should actually take time to build up your portfolio. Take a look at some of the recent Accepted Applications to know what I mean and the type of stuff you should be capable of doing.

2 Likes

Hey @Nicksxc, although we appreciate your application we think that you should take time to build up your portfolio and show us your skills at building. And as @ZammyDontFall said, you should take a look at some of the accepted applications to know what our Build Team is looking for.

Application denied. Please wait 2/3 months before reapplying.

2 Likes