Nicklas200207

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

**- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:yes I have played for 1yera I think?

**- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:*yes *

**- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:I have teamspeak and I am in the server

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
nicklas200207
Timezone:
denmark
Languages Spoken:
Denmark/english
Server you would like to moderate:
kitpvp
How active can you be per week?
every day becus have noghting to do ps i am delexys so my speling is relly trash
When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I whats bhh vidios and joined it and then I watch skeppy and that made me stay and I relly like playing wool wars
Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:
yes I was haking on a my freands server to test anticheat I joined munvhy and forgot I had haks on and got banned I buyd and unban. I am relly sorey it wasent mean to hack I thougt it was of sorey
Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
yes thare is a server called razerprison on a server hosting server I was dev on it and relly set all the stuff up I banned hakers and fixed bugs like the world edit sometimes dinent work so I fixed it I also made all the skripts and plugins.
Do you have any anticheat experience?
yes I tested anticheat on my freands server.
Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I made a hack report online like on the server no screenshoot but it was killarue thare used.
What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
I curently can’t that much but when someone is breaking the rules
like promoting something that is not associated with MunchyMC i report them. If they are hacking I report them and ask a staff if they can check that person.
If someone needs help i try to help them like how to spend tokens, how to play ect.
How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
If I would be a MunchyMC staff, I would try my best to make a nice and happy community.
Try and stop those hackers so people will have a better time playing. Try and help every
person who needs help. Just trying to make people happy.
How do you work when in a team?
I am a part of a game dev team and that goes relly well so I think it should go good and I have been admin on a server befor and it was great
What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?
killaroue
**If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?never applyd for staff on here and I am delyxsis just so you no

It’s going to be a -1 for me
Lacks of detail,
Some grammar and spelling mistakes,
Messy application.
You have been on this server for one year not two years.
Gl Nicklas

1 Like

yhare becus I am [dyslexic)

I suggest you ask your friends to help you.

most of my freands are [dyslexic] to ore is bad at English like me but I have one but he cant why idon t know

I suggest running your application through a program like Grammarly. Anyways, this is quite undetailed.

“Dyslexic” I mean in the app above it doesn’t look like you were being dyslexic it just looked like a 10 year old writing that and blames it on stuff like “Cat stepped on keyboard” and random stuff =D

lol but I am

refer to what Flare and ziga said

ok il try

Howdy there @nicklas200207. At the moment, we feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff. We hope to see you apply again in the future!