Nf's Media Application

Channel link:

Number of subs:
974 as of 11/23/2018
Average number of views per video:
Well, before I start anything, I used to do youtube a really long time ago (around a year and a half ago) and have recently came back to apply for the Media rank on this server. I would like to say that I would say my views used to be around 300-500, but since I have recently came back, I would say it will hopefully be 200-400 in that range. I have been advertising my channel a lot recently in order to get more of a munchymc player base instead of a regular HCF player base. Hopefully this won’t throw my chances of media rank on this server.
How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers:
If I am being quite honest, I am very new to the MunchyMC community, but I feel like I can bring more content out to the people. I started recording 3 days ago on the server but I have been playing for around a week.
Servers for which you have created content:
Before I deleted all the videos from my channel, I played on FaithfulMC, DesiredCraft (Where I was a staff on for a while), Hypixel, and finally Arcane. These player bases are completely different from MunchyMC.
What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?
I believe I deserve the media rank because even though I am new to this amazing community, I feel like I could bring a lot of players from the other communities to Munchy. I feel like even though the common answer is that I could provide advertisement, I really feel like I can. Unlike others, I have an audience from more than once specific server, making it possible for many other players to discover this server. I hopefully could also inspire the community to become a better place by providing fun family friendly content to the people. I have always believed that people can really change another persons point of view. I will hopefully be able to be given this opportunity.

Thank you for reading,

-nf

P.S: I will definitely upload a lot more content so I will not let you guys down!

You have a decent sub count, and I am happy to hear that you want to help bring others to the server :smile_cat:

I assume you deleted all of your old videos or something, but good thing you made a video on Munchy already; a couple things to point out about that video:

• Seems to have little to no editing. Would help in making a cleaner, more appealing video (let’s be real, no one wants to watch you pick a kit and get sent back to spawn :joy_cat: etc., people want to see the PvP’ing, that’s the center of the video).

• Would it be possible of you to consider commentary? We prefer videos that have a voice to them, you know :smile_cat: a little personality to accompany gameplay.

And of course you’re still pretty new so I recommend getting to know the community better, whichever route you choose to go about that, and have a good reputation :smile_cat:

In the meantime I highly recommend you roll out another video or two to see more of what we can expect of you. Good luck :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Hi, I would first like to start off by thanking you for the kind words you have said to me. I definitely plan on editing a lot more of the video xD. My computer was being fixed at the time but I should be getting it by 11/25/2018 hopefully if all goes well. I also do plan on adding in some commentary to the video and making sure to provide great content.

Thank you for all the feedback and do plan on taking in all considerations. More videos will be coming out soon. I do plan uploading like every 2-3 days or maybe more mainly because I go to school and ect.

Once again TY very much for the feedback!

2 Likes

The videos have 400 views each and you have 900 subs? 900 subs for 2 vids? Not quite sure that’s how it works

Hello @nf. Thanks for applying for Media rank.

As of this date, you haven’t added any more vids, nor have you further edited your latest vid.
Once you become more active on YouTube, you can reapply for media rank.

1 Like