New Seasonal Menus at The Cozy Cafe!

Hello friends! We have new seasonal menus!! We have spent some time planning them, we hope you love what they offer!

Summer Menu
Autumn Menu
Winter Menu
Spring Menu

We have a new format we will be following.
As most of you know we also have a shop at the mall, we sell completely different things there. We will now be following our Seasonal Restock.
For example: This season is Summer, we will have our Summer menu out in the cafe building. In our shop we will have whatever season was before, so in this case it would be Spring!
I hope you all understand that!! :) If you have any questions just ask :D The Summer and Spring restock will be out tomorrow.

Stay safe and be kind!! <33

8 Likes

Instead of making 4 different posts containing Menus, you could rather use the feature in the gear icon while making topics/replies/messages. image image
Then press image image

It should appear like this: image image

And it should function like this:

Summary

This text will be hidden

Despite that, this is a nice post. For easily accessible menus, you can link all of the menus on this page, and you can put it on signs in game!
Here would be a example:

Alternatively, you could press the hyperlink button, and minimize it considerably. image image

The method you could use to put it on signs in-game would be to cut down the size of the link, shown below.
The text highlighted should be removed, shown below:

5 Likes

Amazing menu! Consider making them into 4 hyperlinks OR make 4 hidden texts <33

3 Likes

Don’t really want to go off topic, but perhaps it would be better to make one topic or a discord server for updates regarding the cafe?

While I’m glad to see that you like sharing updates regarding your little creation, it’s kind of annoying seeing so many threads following the same topic. It might go against the forums’ spamming rule as well…

ratio’ed

9 Likes

I know! I am truly sorry for that. I do realize I spammed, and I mentioned that. I will not make a discord server regarding updates on the cafe sorry!

1 Like