Huhh

Why does this have 1.1k views lol

4 Likes

Noooo why would munchy prison EVER be pay to win at ALL. Ur just a hatter

true im sorry very much

1 Like

Wait new rank?

I purchased the new rank and did not receive one Ultra in any of my 26 crate openings. The rank definitely offers an advantage, don’t get me wrong, however, I wouldn’t necessarily say that it is P2W. It will mostly just deflate the prices of rare items for non-donator players.

1 Like

I think prison is pay to win tbh. But kitpvp or survival is not so much.

2 Likes

It has unlimited full hunger so people with the rank will be able to kite from someone without stopping to eat which is a massive advantage

1 Like

Paying for a high quality, GOOD minecraft server like MunchyMC is probably really expensive and time consuming and requires a lot of hard word. Prison, I’m sure was well done and I think they deserve to at least make enough money to pay for the server and make some profit, if not at least be able to pay for the server. What’s wrong with wanting to make some profit off of good work?

1 Like

the stuff they add for the ranks the p2w things mafia is way too op 20% more chance to get ultras in crates… Lol

well at least the whole network isnt p2w…

1 Like

Sorry it’s not pay to win it’s just pay for a huge advantage that makes it unfair for people with no rank.

1 Like

who said pathetic

Mojang doesn’t allow non-cosmetic features.
20% higher chance on a crate is forbidden, for as long as the crate is only obtainable with money.
However, Mojang forbids competitions based on stats, fe. mcmmo stats.
If someone would make a long distance running competition, donators would 100% win, as they don’t need to eat.

I think you said that Naps :smile_cat:

There will always be some advantage to be obtained through money, it’s one of the reasons why Munchy still exists :smile_cat:

3 Likes

i dont remember saying that

Scroll up 4 replies :slight_smile:

Expect another rank called Gang Leader to be released in 1 year. It will give you prot 20 diamond gear, 60 Gang Leader crates, and the ability to kick someone out of your gang, even if you aren’t a Mod! It will be 230 dollars.

2 Likes

It was gamble to win

munchy uses ovh and 150$ + whatever ddos protection is a month is not a lot. and thats assuming that prison has its own dedicated server, and isnt sharing one with kitpvp

1 Like

Pretty sure all munchy servers or on the same dedi not positive though. They were st one point for sure though.