New Name?

So, for a while now, I have been trying to find a new name that I feel fits me. At the beginning of the year, I went from “okkqy” to “Oracol”, and tbh, “Oracol” was an accidental change.

Rn I’m currently known by both of those names, but the Munchy community obviously all know me as “Oracol”.

I’ve been going through a lot mentally when it comes to finding who I truly am. I feel I have many different personalities, (some of which people tease me about), and it has messed with me for a long time. This post isn’t really about my personal problems, and I’ve vented about them a lot recently, so I’m gonna end this section here.

Just know, I’m changing my name for a more personal reason than most people.

To me, having a specific IGN is important, because whatever my Minecraft IGN will be, is what I will be known by online. Minecraft being the game I have mained for over like 10 years, means that’s what I play the most, and I’d rather not have a lame crappy name like CoolEnderman1736 :rofl:

I saw @MeerkatMist’s (MeerkatMist’s) post asking for a new IGN for fun, so I wanna try that now LOL. Reply with an IGN I should use whether it be a joke, or you really think the IGN fits me, and MAYBE I will use it for a month. ONLY MAYBE, no promises.

4 Likes

That’s cool and all, but I think CoolEnderman747 is even better <3

3 Likes

Monke_6969

1 Like

Esiohot

4 Likes

ZoomBoi

1 Like

Xx_Ora_owo_col_420

2 Likes

Xx0ral_k1ng_69

2 Likes

Sriptismymom747

23 Likes

Oracool

1 Like

ilikehamburgers7

3 Likes

Wow.

2 Likes

okOracol

1 Like

we’re gonna have a whole sript family soon

3 Likes

dude :sob:

2 Likes

No reason to comment anymore igns, this wins.

3 Likes