New minigame idea

Axolotl rescue

A mini game similar to sharks and minnows but you have to run to one part of a map to grab idk say 5 axolotls in buckets and carry them back to the side of the map where you spawned

this idea is to celebrate the new 1.17 update

best regards

7 Likes

I mean… I like the idea, but I don’t believe many players would find joy in a game that’s based around running in circles. Let alone that Munchy would have to update to 1.17 (Something that cannot be done yet).

5 Likes

Yeah no… I have never played 1.17 in my life and I really wouldnt like to see munchy updating to the newest version after all these years.
Also the concept of the idea is pretty nice, but running around holding 5 buckets of fish in circles or lines isnt really entertaining
I intend no harsh feelings cuz im not like that :3

2 Likes

Would be a fun Survival event

6 Likes

As an axolotl I fully support this Idea

2 Likes

:+1: I like the idea

1 Like

If you want to play sharks and minnows, just come on kitpvp and ask a staff to host normal red rover.

This is a nice and great idea, however it is lackluster on how the game might possibly work! However, never fear! I am here!

A mini game similar to Sharks and Minnows but you have to run to one part of a map to grab Axolotls in buckets and carry them back to the side of the map where you spawned.
Starting off the bat, this concept would most likely be preformed best on Survival. Why do I say that? It would just be more easy to leave this concept up to players who want to preform this concept themselves. Not to discourage the idea that this could be a legitimate event, but I digress.
Now onto the details of how I think this could run.

This concept would be hard to implement, but let me explain how this could work. Once the lobby of players are full and the game is ready to play, the gamemaster in this instance, would press a button.
Now what does this button do? You may ask, well first off it would open an iron door.
Next, once everybody is into the arena, which would look quite similar to, for instance, normal red rover.
However, each player has 36 water buckets, and they would have /pvp on. Essentially it would be similar to Red Rover in pretty much every aspect, but we haven’t got on to how the game would work.
There would be a certain set of axolotls in the middle, from 9-12. They would each have their own pods. It would be above the person in the middle, which would be a incentive to try to get them, because to win the game you would have to get the most axolotls.
Axolotls would be reset every other round.
After a certain point, lets say 5 or so rounds, the game would end, and the person with the most axolotls would have won.
This is a game with rules, so lets explain those.
1st of all, explaining the last portion, the way the axolotls would be collected would be different hoppers, connecting to different chests labeled. Each person would be assigned a number either at the beginning or the end. They would deposit their axolotls at the end in their buckets.
The only issue with that plan would be, if it was player hosted, the claim with the event being hosted in would have to have people added. If someone is not following directions in any route, it would lead to a claim kick, then a claim ban, or possibly a claim ban done there and then.
However my explanations of this topic are lacking in specific little threads. The only reason is that explaining every little precise detail would lead onto the longest reply I have ever compiled, and will be until the dawn of time.
Anyways, this reply is already quite long, and it would be better if I do make a follow up to this it would be a more formal topic.
I hope you enjoyed reading this, seeing as this was quite long!
Have a nice day/night, and don’t forget to brush your teeth at least twice a day!

:heart:

I would say to make it more 1.8 friendly the axolotls should be replaced with easter egg player heads.

1 Like