New kit idea

In my attempts to get into the idea team i am making yet another idea post that will hopefully not be ignored. This is for a new kit on woolwars

New kit: Survivor, upon killing a player gain a compass, this compass points to an enderchest which when opened will have loot depending on your current gear, ex. If you have 3/4 iron and a leather chestplate it will drop an iron chestplate, or if you are low on health it will drop health potions. If a player has max gear the chest will drop golden apples or health potions, or a diamond. If you are on low health for an extended period of time you will also trigger the ability with a 2 minute cooldown. If the ability is triggered in this fashion the chest will give an extra loot item.

6 Likes

Interesting idea

4 Likes

why not just on kill upgrade an armor piece/ piece of loot

4 Likes

Because paladin is a kit that exists and it gains more powerful buffs per kill
Anyways this idea is really cool +1

1 Like

This sounds cool

so your justification is to make it Harder to get the buff

2 Likes

Interesting

1 Like

Maybe, but the idea of how to get the buff is intriguing none the less

1 Like

I this I this is a smart idea! +1 for your idea team application! :D

1 Like

Iā€™m always late to forum posts, but the armor part, is kind of made redundant by Savager in my opinion. The health potion part seems made redundant by Healer since it gets a lot of health potions too. seems like an interesting idea though.

It also seems that a kit having 2 similar abilities to 2 other kits that are generally agreed to be balanced, might make this an overpowered kit.

1 Like