New idea regarding the potion nerf situation (Poll)

With the recent potion nerf, I have been dying left and right and thus kitpvp is not fun for me, and all the other pot players, anymore because of the damage we take.

There are 4 options.

1. Keep the nerf and do nothing.

2. Revert potions back to 20% damage reduction.

3. Compromise with 10% damage reduction.

4. Decrease overall damage taken with soups AND pots by 20%. Come on. We already take too much damage in kitpvp. It would be nice to reduce overall damage taken. This would also fix the issue of ninja 1 tapping full leather RNG kits. This would also make it more skill based because fights would take slightly longer, allowing people to get more hits and combos in. It would also give newbies who are slow healers a ‘fighting’ chance. All in all, this option solves many current issues the server has.

Which would you like to see?

• Option 1
  • Option 2
  • Option 3
  • Option 4

0 voters

@SandBiome @TheRealRaheel would be nice to hear your opinions on these, being pot players.

3 Likes

Gronnit the voter has been summoned by a pole

1 Like

The pot nerf was made for the best of it (in the long run)

1 Like

thats a u problem, learn to soup on a soup server instead of pot on a soup serever lol.

u guys are crying that u now take as much damage as soup players so its impossible to compete against them, yet u are making an option to basically do what the nerf did in the first place? 20% less damage for soups and pots still means u will struggle against soup lol… waffling. also ninja doesnt even 1 shot if ur at full hp ive never 1 shot someone at full hp lol, jus cus u can 1 shot someone already trading with someone else doesnt mean theyre full health and ninja is b r o k e n !!

learn to soup anyways bye

oh also u cant complain ab taking damage when u literally use bow kits that is prone to taking damage… maybe learn to use a different pvp item such as a sword.

1 Like

I’m not one to have a strict opinion, but 20% sounds like a lot to me. A 10% damage reduction would still make pots the worse choice, not necessarily for the skilled or main players, but the people who are new and wanting to play Kit, would use soups more on a soup server, and pots on other servers specifically for pots. It would bring more variety to how they play.

1 Like

I have been using sword. And ninja’s strength 3 attack along with a crit can 1 shot rng kits. I’ve tested it.

This is not true.

2 Likes

I think brainlet’s minions are voting on this post.

1 Like

or no one wants pots to be reverted lol thats a good reason to why lol lol give up

1 Like
                                   Keep the nerf and do nothing.

Fellow Soup Enjoyer.png

4 Likes