NEW HIDE AND SEEK MAP REVEAL (gold prizes)

Hey Pals!

The long-awaited Hide and Seek V2 map is finally done, and I cannot WAIT for you all to explore the creaks and crevices of the new map!

That being said, the first game in the new map will be held on MONDAY, JULY 6TH, 12:30 PM MDT/1:30 PM CDT/2:30 PM EDT!

FOR THE FIRST ROUND ONLY, PLAYERS ON THE WINNING TEAM WILL RECIEVE 3,000 GOLD EACH!!!

BUT THATS NOT THE ONLY ANNOUNCEMENT…

There will also be a rule change! As most of you know, last map, we played with 3 hiders and everyone else was a seeker. But, you guys have spoken, and I listened. With the new map, the game will start with one seeker, like a more traditional hide and seek! All other players will BEGIN the game as a hider!!! You all have expressed that you enjoy hiding, so this rule change is for you. You will be able to view the full list of rules and instructions in brand new lobby!! hope you guys have been working on your parkour skills…

Soooo… WHO’S EXCITED FOR THE NEW MAP THEME???

hint: any of you guys enjoy the Zelda games? :thinking:

best super top secret hider/swaggiest mod on the server,
maefrey

10 Likes

I’m super excited for this new map!!! Your first map was already SO incredible and creative, I wish I had played Legend of Zelda so I knew more about this map, but being in dark about it is equally as fun!!!

You can definitely expect that I’ll be there for the first game!

3 Likes

I will be there even if I cant make it

1 Like

O: veri noice

1 Like

Sounds fun :smiley:
“2:30pm edt” XD

1 Like

wat time is that in EST? also evil if u cant make it then how u gunna be therre :thinking:

2 Likes

i jsut will

1 Like

@maefrey I swear if it’s hyrule castel I’m gonna scream.

1 Like

Can’t wait for this!! :smiley:

1 Like

2:30!! b there or b square :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Me: is not there.
Also me: :green_square:

3 Likes

to be fair I helped build this so I think I should automatically win every round :sunglasses:

1 Like

breaking blocks is not the same as placing blocks…

i build a cobblestone hut outside let me auto win

.______________________________.

(well to be fair you did give me a candy cane pick for free so i wont argue c:)

1 Like

Seems fun, good luck to everybody participating!

1 Like

I HELPED TOO GIVE PRIz pls

jk, super excited, even though maes going to be banned because she didn’t show me the map early :pensive::v:

1 Like

You wish…

1 Like

Reminder: game is starting in about an hour!!!

to the pals that were able to join us today: you guys are epic!!! thanks so much for playing with us, and I hope the hiders enjoyed their prizes! (ps: you guys literally maxed out the server for today’s game. thank you thank you thank you!)

1 Like