Nerf Ninja

Don’t just watch the vid, read the post. It’s not just these 4 kits, it’s any kit with a leather piece can be one shot by ninja.

I recently lost a battle on whether to keep pots or not, so I will just let that one go. However, since the damage reduction doesn’t exist anymore, this problem is even more prevalent now.

Ninja’s ability to deliver a strength 3 attack with a sharpness 3 diamond sword in hand is absolutely broken. It has the potential to one shot any kit with even one piece of leather armor on it. The reason is that damage given to players with leather armor is random number generated, RNG for short. I have made a video showcasing this with a few kits. Regarding titan, at least you can see them and their armor is rng based. All in all, while ninja’s armor is bad, that doesn’t justify its ability to literally one shot players.

This strength 3 attack needs to go.

6 Likes

Grab your popcorn yall this bouta be a girl fight :popcorn:

6 Likes

3 Likes

Ninja is balanced asf LOL if it did less damage it would be so easy to grind stupid kits like titan and allow people to bow spam constantly like you do without a problem, no chance it needs a nerf.

5 Likes

Tbh, I feel like other kits should be buffed instead of the same kits getting buffed and nerfed again

2 Likes

I’m not talking about nerfing it’s damage. I’m talking about removing its strength 3 attack.

1 Like

That’s like the whole point of the kit… if you took the strength 3 away the kit would be complete garbage, ninja takes enough damage as it is the strength 3 just evens it out

2 Likes

Actually when the strength was first added, the armor was lowered so it took more damage. Eventually, it was changed back to what it formerly had (resistance 2), however the strength stayed.

no it doesn’t strength 3 is broken and makes no sense to pair it with invisibility if hitting someone takes your invisibility away. Remove strength 3 and add back resistance when using the redstone ability.

1 Like

Bump because this needs to be taken care of. I came back on yesterday and I still see people getting 2 tapped by this monstrosity of a kit. Last summer, I was told the nerf would be in the next version of kit, but now it’s almost a year later and nothing has been done.

This has been suggested countless of times and has been forwarded already.