NeOnIsBad's Media Application

Channel link:

Number of subs:
271 subscribers at the moment.
Edit: In only 3 days, I have gained 12 subs, which means I now have 283 subscribers.

Average number of views per vid:
At least 100 or more. They take a bit for the views to come in depending on what server & video.

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers:
I have been making Minecraft content for 8 months now.

Servers for which you have created content:
Hypixel, Manacube, MunchyMC, and Mineplex.

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?
Well, I can definitely bring more people to the server with the content I provide. I make song parodies and videos about MunchyMC and they actually have been doing well. I’ve been working to be more consistent on uploading but school has been a pain, which makes me resort to twitch streaming as well. I do both platforms to invite my friends and fanbase to MunchyMC, but I prefer Youtube Content since it is easier for me. I put tons of effort into my videos which is another reason why I take a while to upload, but I think it’s worth it once they come out. Whether I get the rank or not, I will still work hard to make more contributions to the server and motivate myself that I will make an impact on Munchy.

Examples of videos representing MunchyMC:

Edits made:

• Subscriber count change
  • Added videos I made about MunchyMC
  • Added something on why I would be a good candidate for MunchyMC.
35 Likes

I love this man give him media thx

On a serious note: While Neon is not yet close to the media requirements, I believe he is one of the most dedicated creators around to Munchy, and has made some amazing products to entertain us all.
I’d love to see him get the rank, he deserves it <3

10 Likes

100% a growing channel. Gets the Council Of Neons Approval. +1

Seriously, @NeOnIsBad has shown major dedication to entering his fan base and the MunchyMC community as a whole. Though the rules depict that channels who are accepted need to have a few more subs/views, I really believe that this channel is growing at an exponential rate, and he will surpass that milestone in no time.

Hand over the rank :rofl:

4 Likes

i beg of you, i need neon to be blue.

3 Likes

+1 yes

3 Likes

Give this man media rank. +1

2 Likes

+1 Seriously this dude deserves it

1 Like

+10000000
he commented something nice on my video once uwu

But seriously you deserve this!!

2 Likes

+1 here before hes famous

2 Likes

+1 seriously. Very entertaining and great content.

if he doesnt get media

:cri:

1 Like

Neon is talented, funny, and makes banger videos, and I can tell he loves and is dedicated to Munchy, it’s a +1 from me :sparkles:

5 Likes

this 14 year old childman needs media

seriously : ive known him for more than 5 months and he’s a chill dude , I KEEP ON BOPPING TO HIS SONGS GOD SAVE ME

+infinity

3 Likes

definitely a +5 very kind have know them pretty well and they are extremely active in the server also the content is amazing i love it. the only thing i dont like is that they beat me in events always o-o ok but serious talk give this man media.

2 Likes

+1! Great channel, cool videos. He would be a great fit for media rank.

1 Like

his videos genuinely make me laugh more than some of the bigger creators out there, Neon has a great editing style as well
doesn’t meet media requirements but still deserves it +1

1 Like

As he doesn’t meet the requirements lets all help him get there :D
#SubToNeon2021

2 Likes

Funny hot dog plz give media
+1 very active and he works really hard to get his videos edited and posted even with school:)

2 Likes

Yes. +1
Please. I dont care Make him Media.
He deserves it. He dedicated his time to Munchy. He is an epic gamer.

1 Like

+1

A growing channel, active channel, (good video channel), and should get media rank.

Good luck!

1 Like

Yes

Whee

I sure love character limits

1 Like