Event team app

IGN: Nate_Co

Timezone: EST

How often can you host events: I can host events 2-3 times a day at least.

What sets you apart from other applicants: I am a hard working go getter as some would say, I think I am more active on the server then most, My favorite thing to do is host events for others on the server and currently I have “Super Rank” and love to use my own tokens to host events for others. I am creative and very good with redstone and worldedit. I love helping others and making others feel good and making others feel like they are having the time of their lives on MunchyMC.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I can bring more events and new ideas to the table, I bring a lot of devotion and courage and dedication to you all. I know my way around with worldedit and commands. I can also bring my creativity along with a side of humor! I think I am fun to be around and love all on MunchyMC. I love hosting events so much and I always ask staff to help out with the events they host! I think this just shows how much I love hosting events.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I personally think I have a wonderful reputation because I have never been banned or muted. I am a caring person and love to help people. I am respectful and sometimes funny. I have always checked with staff to make sure if I am about to crack a joke that may be not so good I always check to make sure I say something I will regret. I have never wronged anyone or at least I hope so, I always like to check up on everyone during the day and ask how everybody’s day is going or how they are doing. I like to be around people and love to meet to people and make new friends.

Why do you want to be on the event team: I want to be on the Event Team because I really love hosting events. As a active player currently I see there are always people asking for events including myself. So I would like to actually host those events and help out with them. Also hosting events on MunchyMC for me is just so incredibly fun and it makes me so happy to see others on the server happy. Having me on the Event Team I think would be a great move because then I can continue to make the server happy and host even bigger events than I do now. If you ask a lot of staff members I have always asked to help host the manual events, I usually get declined and that is why I really want to be apart of the team. I want to be even more involved in the MunchyMC community.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): When I was playing on KitPVP I asked a staff member if they could host a waterdrop. They said “sure but in a bit”, I said “ok thank you”, then I thought they were not going to host the event because they would either forget or just not care. But it came to my surprise around 30 minutes later the event was hosted and I was shocked. Usually staff blow me off on other servers but on MunchyMC it seems that they don’t do that. I just love how the community is so close together and you can make so many friends through a single server.

Anything else you would like to add: I would just like to say thank you so much for hosting amazing events and always being apart of my favorite community!

EDITS:
Detail added to what Vurm suggested:
What sets you apart from other applicants?
What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?
What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
Why do you want to be on the event team?

Thank You.

1 Like

I will stay neutral this time: +0.

• I enjoyed reading your application
  • You are very nice!
  • Pretty active

I recommend adding more detail to your application, specifically here:

What sets you apart from other applicants:

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

Why do you want to be on the event team:

I wish you the best! :+1:

1 Like

What vurm said +0

2 Likes

Everything Vurm said was pretty accurate Good Luck

2 Likes