Mysaan's Helper Application (January 2022)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I’m not sure exactly how long but I have been playing actively for at least a year now.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I use obs.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
Yes, I use discord a lot more but I’m still familiar with both pretty well.

Application

IGN: Mysaan

Timezone: GMT+1

Can you use a microphone for an interview?: Yes

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod): Helper

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE): Survival

How active can you be per week?
Monday: 8am - 10pm
Tuesday: 1pm - 10pm
Wednesday: 1pm - 10pm
Thursday: 12am - 10pm
Friday: 1pm - 11pm
Saturday, Sunday: 12 am - 11pm

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
Not that I know of.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
I applied last season and since then I feel like I have started doing a lot of the things that was mentioned in my denial. When joining Kiwi Clan in June I started becoming more comfortable speaking to them and then that made me feel even more comfortable speaking in chat. The times where I hesitate speaking in chat have been narrowed down to almost nothing. I still feel like I could speak more in chat in terms of engaging in conversations though.

To make up for not chatting as much in chat I have started trying to talk in Munchy’s discord more and I even started sharing things that I’ve drawn and interacting with others on munchy because of that.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I think my reputation is pretty positive. I talk to a lot of people during my interviews and a lot of people read them and really like them as well and it’s one of the things I really like making and doing for the server.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
When I started chatting more and I started getting to know more people munchy became something I loved and at this point I want to be staff one day to help out at the server which is basically a second home to me.

My biggest motivations to apply are my friends that keep telling me that I would be a great helper or that they would love to see me as a helper one day. It makes me very happy and I strive to become good enough for it and eventually become one even if it takes a few tries.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
7, I have watched a lot of staff situations and learned a lot of what they do from that as well as learning to handle stuff in events when I used to host them regularly.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
1, I don’t really have any knowledge about it.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I haven’t made any.

Edits:

● Changed my banner slightly

26 Likes

+1 CUTIE

Always kind, super active, and has done so much for the community :D

4 Likes

Big cutie +1

3 Likes

+1

Mysan is friendly, approachable, mature, and very active.

Good luck cutiee! :D

3 Likes

+1 YES

• Super kind and helpful
  • Well known in the community
    GL Mysan :smiley:

(body unclear)

3 Likes

+1

So helpful and kind to everyone in chat, extremely active and all together a sweet person.

Good luck Mysan cutie! :orange_heart:

3 Likes

+1 Good Luck!!!

3 Likes

Mysan is a very active player who often helps others, hosts events and build great bridges with others (figuratively but can be literally too). The story of you gaining confidence over time and being more outgoing is a touching story to hear of. It’s also nice to hear that you’re learning and adapting as time goes by. As well as that, I’ve seen you managing events quite a few times and express yourself as a conflict resolver. Mysan as a person is also quite easily approachable for help and can be quite patient too.

(also very active in community with the interviews and events i should add)

Kind, helps others, has managed conflict before, learns from experience.

hi you’re pretty goood mysan hope you become helper yooo

+1 :)

4 Likes

Thank you so much, @Alkemystix, @Craftifyer, @MyBee, @danior, @infernalfae, @the_7_dragons and @Severtrim

It means a lot <3

7 Likes

:D No problem!

3 Likes

+1
Always active
Very friendly and nice
And would love to see pink :D

4 Likes

HUGE +1
Very cool
Friendly
Gives lots of cake

4 Likes

Thank you @LunaInSpace and @skepiwi :heart:

5 Likes

BIG +1

goodluck mysan!!

4 Likes

+1
:sweden:

3 Likes

Good +1

3 Likes

Thanks @EvillRat and @BradyXD

ty :sweden: @ZeePog

4 Likes

Huge +1

Mysan is so sweet and kind to everyone
Very Active and knows a lot about survival

Mysan would make a great helper :)

GOOD LUCK!

3 Likes

+1

• Good application
  • Active
  • Helpfull in the server and chat
3 Likes

Mysan is very kind, active and easily approachable, knows ton about survival and is always super helpful, so huge +1 from me!

Good luck Mysan! <3

3 Likes