My wool wars experiance

So I started playing a bit of wool wars yesterday.
It is a very fun game mode that allows for the in air fighting like skywars but I don’t feel as rushed like in skywars. It also allows for clever utilization of blocks. The immunity in the start of the game allows for enough time to get away from everyone else for the most part. The kits are very creative and although I have not tried them all (sometimes I have access to them all and sometimes not???) I believe them to be very balanced. The mechanics and gameplay I enjoy however I think the development part of the game could use some work. I have died quite a few times at half health and have no idea what caused it (possibly someone using the beam kit??) which leads me to my other complaint, kills aren’t recorded so 1.) I cant boost my ego and 2.) I have no idea if a bug killed me or if I died legit. There are also the minor bugs of random items on the ground pre-game but those aren’t game breaking. Additonally the price for the kits are 3500 tokens but you only game like 15 per win and none for kills (since they don’t seem to be recorded) which makes that amount of tokens to get in a reasonable amount of time, unreasonable.
Ok hope u enjoyedmy ramble

Free Kit days

Thanks for bringing up these points, @Fumaz, our helpful human, working on Wool Wars, is actually toiling away and has been for a while now working on things, he is more than happy to hear suggestions from people but as of what is and is not being added I don’t think anything is being revealed yet :)

“I believe the kits to be very balanced”

sorry but have you used glider yet?

yea I have. I find it really annoying to bridge with which is why I usually stick with anvil lol.
Also if there is no where below to land it isn’t very good. If health was shown then this kit would be too op as people would just run away when they know they aren’t going to win a fight or can jump someone with low health.

You can play kitpvp to get the tokens you want.