My (skeptacularcos's) Build Team Applications

Hi! Can i apply to MunchyMc build team? I am very talented in building i have built on my own server, cheat pixel and have won a couple building competitions! I think getting me as a builder would be a hood addition to the team as I can build very precise and can improve current builds if you want! I have been plying MunchyMc for about 4-5 months since the beginning of October of 2019 and I thought “wow the build team seems so talented! I hope I could be in it one day!” and I practiced my build skills and building plugins skills! I can do many many more too! For a example(e.g.) for my builds here are some of my favourite!:

The reasons these are my favourites are because I think it really defines my type of building style which is towers, museums and pyramids, etc made by quartz and fancy blocks like glowstone and beacon and ender crystals! My proudest build is the first one as I really emphasises my faavourite colour it really says what I could do for the team in my opinion! I am I would say pretty experienced with worldedit and so so experienced with voxel. I would say my strength in building is towers and pyramids and detailing and really showing how good a build is, my weaknesses would be im not extremely good at building say dragons and 4th dimensions ;) lol… My history in building is ive built in a server called cheatpixel aa recently closed server which had 200 people playing it, I have also built in my server a eh 10 people server and have built in many of my friends servers!

My discord name is DontJudgeMeTogo#3913 and my timezone is in japan!

My Mc username is skeptacularcos

I would describe myself as a kind and understanding person, I love building I prefer to be called Felix but not my real name of Kan I dont know Felix sounds cooler in my opinion! I would say im pretty funny too! I would like to be a part of the build team as I love building and I really like the way the server looks and would like to improve it!

If I saw a build I thought could use improving, I would tell the person who built it that it could be improved rather than improve it myself on the spot without permision!

Please consider getting me as a builder!

Hello! Cool builds (especially the first one), but you haven’t used the right application format. Here it is:

IGN and past IGN’s:

Timezone:

Discord username:

How long have you played MunchyMC?:

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?

Also, build team doesn’t have to know when people are cheating or hacking as they aren’t the team who punishes players and handles the server!
I think you should have a look at other accepted applications to see just what munchy is looking for from a build standpoint and from an application standpoint.
Good luck!!!

• Jamie
4 Likes

Thank you Jamie! Is it okay if I just edit this application?

2 Likes

Yes, please edit the application rather than making a whole other post.

Good luck!

1 Like

As @JamieDactyl said, please use the correct format!

1 Like

I have finished editing my application can you see it now?

Im gonna have to give this -1
The application wasn’t very professional, and i think your build in the last picture is kind of simple, as the skeleton isnt centered on the house and the pumpkin-head is too simple in my opinion.

Hey there!
I recommend looking at some of the accepted applications to get an idea of what they’re looking for in terms of builds and format.
Good luck!

1 Like

-1 goodluck tho…

I have edited it again, could you check it now?

Hey there skeptacularcos, while we appreciate the application, at the moment it doesn’t meet our standards for new build recruits. We’d love to have you apply in the future once you’ve worked on your builds a bit more. If you do choose to reapply, please wait at least 3 months before doing so.