My first ban :D

got autobanned in kitpvp mode. since when have i used flippin clients?

Munchy doesn’t like more than 12cps, did you click faster than 12cps?
Autoclicker is an external programm, not a client, but it’s still cheating.

It’s nothing to do with my boy salem, it’s Munchy’s anticheat. Also who told you that Munchy doesn’t like more than 12cps, and I’m pretty sure he knows that an autoclicker is cheating.

1 Like

What is your source of the 12 CPS limit? If this was true I would have been banned multiple times for clicking to fast :confused:

2 Likes

wrong, munchy allows much higher than 12 cps, and it would be dumb not to. they also have checks in place which look at click patterns for specific autoclickers. don’t comment on things that you don’t know about, you just look dumb doing it.

1 Like

German servers have an extra rule for capping at 14 cps.
I have looked into the rules of many usa servers, which is 12 cps.
Some appeals in the support sections state +13 cps, before they got banned.
MunchyMC is located in the US. (change my mind)

Yep, the minecraft expert rerd can see a difference between someone clicking very fast on a single button and someone who is clicking on 2 buttons or in general see the difference between drag-clicking and toggling auto-clicker.

the server is located in Montreal, Canada and it isn’t possible to cap cps unless you do it client-side, such as how lunar client allegedly caps cps to 16.

also i never said i could see the difference between somebody using two buttons, drag clicking, etc.???

Just clicked 13 cps consistently and wasnt banned. You’re talking like you helped make the bloody anticheat.

watch out sowl, they coded it with fbm :flushed:

Yo unban me man lol

yo I don’t think this guy understands that a server’s location doesnt effect your cps

1 Like

I don’t think you know how much your sentence is affected by the fact that you can’t spell affect.

You realize, that the server’s location only correlates to the cps rules given in that country.

y r u happy
“:D”

If you were banned and would like to be unbanned , I’d suggest joining the community discord by doing /discord in chat when you’re on the server and refer towards the #autobanned channel. If not , You can just make a support ticket which you’re better off waiting it off. But here’s the link for future reference.

https://www.munchymc.com/support/

cant do that. accidentally deleted the server from my group list. can’t flippin get a new token.

alright then I’d suggest messaging leCyber on discord, his discord is : Cyber#0020 Good Luck !

Please explain how a COUNTRY limits how much clicks per second you can reach on minecraft.

1 Like

It’s not the country, it’s country typical.