My Builder Applications

**IGN and past IGN’s:**xxBaroudixx

Timezone: TN (Tunissia)

**Discord username:**ma9rouna#9352

How long have you played MunchyMC?: i don’t actually remeber its been a long time ago

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: seince my last application denide beacuse i faked some photos i’ve build a hub blocksmc creative server
this hub tock me a long time to build and i try my best on it (its look bad a bit in the images but you can join blocksmc creative server and type /plot home xxBaroudixx to see it)
i hope i build some build like this in the future if i accepted

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?: i have expiriense with bouthe of them and i know most of the commend in Building.

**Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):**My speciality is the snow and natural i have a special type of building trees and flowers etc… and i allwase like to build old houses like tree house or somethings like this…

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? all my builder history was in samll minecraft server and most of them just closed lick kaskrout.Tn M7msa.TN and thinks lservers this . this is my first big server i try to be builder on it beacuse i didn’t apply for others big server .

Describe yourself:
Hello Im Adem From tunisia i start Playing my minercaft a long time ago . i can talk in french arabic and of course english my most liked game in the server is prison i played all day, i like to play minecraft all day and im so proude of my builds i made i did fake my builds in the last apply beacuse i was so tired to build lol but this time is a seriously one i’ve build this hub and it tock me a while to build Thank you so mush for reading my apply if i accepted or no im just happy beacuse you are reading this :smiley::smile:

-1, Only one build.

I would probably put more builds. Fix some of the grammar your using. “i really like drawing and singing and sport a bit.” Good luck though!

1 Like

I suggest adding more builds to your portfolio, and as subprofits said, fixing the grammar on your application will make it seem more professional.

Good luck!
Crypt

1 Like

+1
Nice build
Good luck M4hDy_

Do you have more than one build you can show us?

i builds more and better than these in the singleplayer but i deleted the worlds