My Base was Griefed

Obligatory “I’m new to the forums, not sure if this is the right place for this, blah blah blah”

So basically I logged on to my survival base to find Tecradius running around outside and breaking any and all blocks/crops/glass that wasn’t inside my claim. I asked them to stop numerous times and they refused. Because I’ve only been playing on this server for about 3-ish days I don’t have enough claim blocks to claim the entirety of the tiny island in the middle of the ocean that I’ve made home. I have video proof if that is required.

Honestly I just wanna have my peaceful lil island that I can come to when insomnia gets the best of me and I hope something can be done.

Idk when, but a few months ago the admins made the decision that all bases not claimed griefed will not be helped. Sorry, just passing along information.

Hi Lunar,
If you send me the co-ords for your base I’ll come check it out. Either message me on here or on discord, etc.
Orips is right that its always best to claim your base before building it, but we do still help out when we can.
~ IB

1 Like

I did my best desicion and made a man-made island in the middle of the ocean instead of searching for a generated island. :3

1 Like