My application for The Builder Team

Greetings server staff,

I would love to join the builders team and help the server grow. I hope you take my resume into consideration and hopefully allow me to join the team. Thank you. . .

IGN and past IGN’s: My IGN is CometTheOdd. I also for a while had is as Basecomet1226 and Dragoncomet. These changes were not for any certain reason but me just having a preferred name.

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State one or both): I have Discord. If needed, I will get Teamspeak also.

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I have been on the server for about half of a month now.

Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures):

these were pictures I made in less than an hours time to make them all. The building I make for the server will be better quality witha larger quantity to them.

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both): I have never used either but I have a general idea on how world edit works.

Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I am mainly a terrain builder. I can build rivers, lakes, coal mines, ect…

Describe yourself: I am 13 (14 the 26th of December) years old named Hayden and I have played this game for a while. I would have many different building contests with my friends with me winning almost every time. The worlds are saved on my old Xbox but I have since moved to PC. I found this server while watching Bad Boy Halo and the amazing things he has done for the server. I am a nice person with decent social skills. I work best with people I know instead of complete strangers. I am going through a tough time in my life with family and friend issues. This would be my 2nd server I have been a builder on having my first be on a friend’s Pocket Edition World (Sadly, his server was griefed) meaning I have some experience in helping build areas for a server.

I look forward to possibly being a part of the builder’s crew and help out with building.

Thank you for your time,
CometTheOdd (Hayden)

These buildings were not a part of a server. These are just small V-slices of my work I can help with

Hey! :smile: I think you have a great application, but your builds are difficult to see. Is there any way you could take the pictures in the day?

Sorry about the lighting. Yes I will get better lighting for the picture. Sorry about that

1 Like

Good application, not very good builds.

Hello there CometTheOdd,

This is what i think about your application.
-You should make bigger builds like a KitPvP map or big detailed buildings (what i see right now isn’t good enough) (I suggest you to look at accepted applications and look how big their builds are)

Your application looks great only the buildings need to be better.
Good luck.
~Freezingticket

All the things that you’ve shown doesn’t provide all of your building skills.
Lack of details, not enough.

Not gonna vote. There is room for improvement, you have something deep down in your hearth but you cant show it off.

Ok. Thank you for the feedback

I feel like the most confusing thing in the builds, is the incomplete small house, as why add that in when you have the complete one?

I liked the rest of your builds though. :smile:

Next time please just edit your original application :slight_smile:

1 Like