My Apology / POV

I hope you guys can read this thoroughly and understand my POV.
Disclaimer - there is a few swear words in here sorry skeppy / badboyhalo fans lol.

April 3rd, 2016 is the day I joined Munchy, and throughout my time on here I’ve made more mistakes than I think anyone has on munchy, and I regret every single one of those mistakes.

I am making this post because I’ve developed a better perspective on my actions, not because I want to get my rank back, but instead to show that I want your forgiveness and to have your trust. I know this won’t all come in a day or a week or even a month, but I am willing to show you and prove to you that this can be done.

Anyways that’s not the only point I am trying to make, but as you may all know I have been demoted twice. I always have regretted the poor decisions that I’ve made. They were the worst mistakes I’ve ever made, and I wish I could take it all back. While I was Jmod I was on good terms with everyone, and I only cared about other peoples issues, and if anyone needed any support, I would drop what I was doing and directly support that person whether it was an IRL situation or munchy situation.

I’ve come across many people who strongly disliked me in the past, and I’ve personally made up with them directly (You know who you are) because I knew that partly the reason why people didn’t like me was mainly because of how much of an idiot/dick head I was towards them at the start. For example (Had permission of course from Dream to mention this) Dream, and I never exactly got along due to my lies about him. I apologized to him, and luckily he forgave me, and I hope we’re on good terms, and he doesn’t have any problem with me since our fights weren’t that long ago. I feel like this one is worse because he was one of the many people who liked me, and I betrayed him and went behind his back.

When someone mentions iiRaidz" in any way, I guarantee some of you think “Ugh that guy abused, lied, extremely toxic and most importantly only got staff cause of his relationship with his friend Antfrost?!”

All of those are true in some aspect the abused part yes correct, the lying part also right (Lying to friends, claiming false stuff, etc.) Extremely toxic oh yeah probably was as toxic as the most considerable toxic player on here in 2019. My relationship with Antfrost honestly did not affect my chances, He and Thunder believed in me, and they were the only ones who believed in me while everyone else thought it was a horrible idea. Then I betrayed them and let them both down. I love them both so much, and after everything, I still talk to them on a day to day basis as they will always be in my top people who I can trust. Especially Ant, He will always be my #1 no matter what as he has been by my side through everything and I love him for that. (No homo of course not talking about that kind of love that’s all @TheRedVelvetCake <3).

My actions, everything else has been horrible over the past year, and I want to say I am sorry for everything I did to anyone who thought otherwise. As stated above, please find it in your heart to forgive me. If anyone else has a situation with please message me privately and let me know iiRaidz#1000

16 Likes

I think iiRaidz is repressing something.

9 Likes

I respect this and think this is really mature of you to publicly post an apology. I don’t think anyone should hold anything against you because you’re stepping up and doing the right thing by saying sorry. It’s good to be honest about mistakes and learn from them!! :heart: :heart: I hope others agree to move past it with you and start fresh.

4 Likes

As someone who has been very toxic in the past and also apologised to many people for my ridiculous behaviour, i respect your decision to openly apologise like this.

3 Likes

I love you 3000

4 Likes

This post is homophobic, I’m calling james charles to cancel you

I’m glad you decided to apologize, even though I think it wasn’t necessary butwhatevermanthatsnotimportantmk. I’ve personally never hated you, in fact I liked you more when you were toxic towards people actually… IDK kinda weird. Anyway my point is that I forgive you even though you did nothing to me :smiley:ily

1 Like

still mocks me and annoys me in ts

I’m just kidding about that, kinda, and even though recently you have honestly been annoying me, ur still a g and I see past what everyone thinks about you. You’ve changed a lot recently, and I respect that.

1 Like

This apology is amazing

1 Like

You are one of my favourite people, Fatty. :heart:

3 Likes

Smarttttt, IIraidz SMARTTTTT,

2 Likes

Ever had a crush on someone you barely know :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:flushed: uhmm I cant say I have lol…

All the way from reds comment to Aazure I am thankful for all the nice comments… love you all :heart:

1 Like

Abraham Lincoln

Excuse me?

I really like Mr. Lincoln.

he’s just embarrased :blush:

Just tell us who is Lenney.

1 Like

U sure bout that? But good for u that u made up with other people lol

2 Likes

wait you and ant gae?

1 Like