My Anniversary

Oh man, where do I begin…

If you guys don’t know who I am. Hello there, my name is SizzleBurger and I am a Moderator for KitPvP. Today is officially the day where I have been playing Munchy for 7 years now and I kinda wanted to reflect on the memories I’ve had with this server. I have made many friends throughout my time here and it was always one of the reasons I came back to Munchy. I have never felt so apart of a community that I love dearly to my heart.

I really view my online friends as my family because at the end of the day…they are my family. The memories we share, the emotions, the feelings. Everything that we have gone through together shows that they are 100% my family.

I want to show my appreciation to this server for not only being a huge part of my childhood, but to let others know that this server has really great people.

I have some screenshots I’ll put down below so you guys can take a look.

Memories

I have never felt so grateful to be apart of this server and the staff team. To everyone that is apart of the staff team, thank you for accepting me. I try my very best to make you all proud. My 1 year of being staff is coming up soon. It’s crazy how time flies.

Anyways, thank you for reading and celebrating my anniversary with MunchyMC. Stay safe and take care of yourselves.

Signed,
SizzleBurger :hamburger:

25 Likes

Happy anniversary sizzle!

2 Likes

Sizzle my qt <33, happy anniversary!!!

3 Likes

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SIZZLELELE
<3

2 Likes

Omg 7 years? Wow happy munchy-versary Sizzle! So glad I got to know you, you’re an amazing friend <33

2 Likes

HEY I SEE ME :D so cool happy anniversary sizzle

2 Likes

Happy anniversary seezle :D

2 Likes

happy ANNIVERSARY :sunglasses:

1 Like

First of all
Press E second of all
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SIZZLEREEEEE

3 Likes

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SiZZLEBURGER :smiley: