Mushroom Fields - woolwars map submission

hi
i made a woolwars map and i think its pretty cool (teeny has also seen a bit of it)
i spent some time on it s you can tell it is mushroom themed and i tried to take the best screenshots i could so you can see it better :)

MAP NAME: mushroom fields
creator: oTear (me)
Map type: normal
Parkour block: cyan_stained_clay
player podium block: none
player spawn block: cyan_stained_clay

map download if you want it UwU.

ty have a good day!

4 Likes

This is really pretty! It feels a bit empty though, I’d recommend more areas of interest like mushrooms poking out of the wall, islands, cliffs, etc. But otherwise this looks really rad

1 Like

tysm for the feedback! ill be sure to add some sooner or later! :D

1 Like

Sounds good!

1 Like

Looks like a great map to me and would love to see it in the game +1

1 Like

Tysm Histaf! really means alot!

1 Like

Looks cool!! Although as @Catstaboli mentioned, it does look a bit empty. Try adding some more platforms around the sides and in the middle. Adding a bit of design to the walls might help too!

EDIT: Just realized that your spawn and parkour block are the same. Just a heads-up that your parkour block can’t be used anywhere else on the map because they will all be removed for the countdown. You also need a podium block so the players have somewhere to stand!

2 Likes

This is a really cool topic! +1

ty for the feedback!

1 Like

Tysm! :D

Looks cool but the design looks exactly like a map already in the game called Fairytale, and a little empty

Screenshots

2 Likes

oooh ok ty for the feedback :)

2 Likes

I love this =)

uhh this is kinda already a map lol… it’s gonna be a -1 from me just bc @ZachDontFall and i have made an almost exact replica of this…

3 Likes

oh yeah i saw zachs comment im sorry about that i never saw the map before i havent played woolwars that much!

2 Likes

A mushroom? That’s me!

4 Likes

Hi!

Unfortunately your submission has been unsuccessful this time but please don’t be discouraged, we are always delighted any time we get new maps from players and we’d love to see more of these from you!

~Boop

1 Like