Munchymc Survival Staff Recruitment (August 2020)[CLOSED]

NOTE: Survival Staff Applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

Greetings, Munchies!

It’s time again for staff recruitment. We are looking for individuals who demonstrate a love for MunchyMC, a dedication to our community, and the skill-set required to keep our playerbase free of hackers.

This staff recruitment period is for survival specifically, meaning we are only recruiting staff members for that server. If you would like to apply for staff on KitPvP, Prison, Woolwars, or SG, you’ll need to wait for the next staff season which will open up a few weeks after this one ends.

Staff applications will be two steps:

1. Written Application. Please fill out the application below. Please note that you may ONLY apply if you fulfill the checklist included in the Written Application.
2. Interview. You will be interviewed by at least one admin and the interview will take place in the MunchyMC TeamSpeak.

This season, staff applications will remain public. You’ll be required to create an application based on the format provided in the link below; the MunchyMC community will be able to see your application, and they will be permitted to comment on it.

Your application will remain open until the end of the season (August 16th), by which time your application will be reviewed and either accepted (we will contact you for an interview) or denied (you will NOT be contacted for an interview.)

Good luck to all who apply!

Frequently asked questions

Q1: I have not gotten any replies yet while others I have spoken with have. What does that mean?

A1: It simply means that your application hasn’t yet been reviewed, but rest assured that we will get to your application by August 16th.

Q2: Can I be a mod on other servers when I apply?

A2: It depends. We usually don’t mind unless the server poses conflicted interests. Just make sure to tell us about your staff position on other servers.

Q3: How can I record and upload videos in Minecraft?

A3: First off, you will need a recording software. You can try OBS (Open Broadcaster Software). It is free, easy to use and produces good videos. Once you have captured a video, you will need to upload it. For that, Youtube is convenient. Create an account if you don’t have one yet and log in to upload your video.

Q4: Am I allowed to reply to another staff application and possibly rate it?

A4: Everyone in the community will be permitted to comment on any application. People who choose to comment (or rate) must do so in a respectful manner; rude, disrespectful, or distasteful comments will be deleted by our forum mods.

Q5: May I edit my application?

A5: Yes, you may. But please make sure to mark everything that you have added afterwards. If you cannot edit your application anymore, you can add content by replying to your own application.

Q6: When will I receive a response to my application?

A6: Your application will receive a response by no later than August 16th.

Q7: If I’m denied, when can I reapply?

A7: You may reapply NEXT staff application season.

Written Application

To apply, click [here ] and create A NEW TOPIC. Make sure to include your IGN in the title of the message.

The NEW TOPIC window that opens will have the following format:

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:

Timezone:

Languages Spoken:

How active can you be per week?

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

Do you have any anticheat experience?

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?

How do you work when in a team?

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?

24 Likes

1th

Gl people :smiley:

4 Likes

Good luck lads.
I’ll be sure to criticize the frick out of your applications :}

9 Likes

time to deny 50 applications within an hour lets go

17 Likes

nice men

1 Like

Good luck to everyone applying! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck to everyone applying!!

1 Like

Good luck all!

1 Like

GOOD LUCK EPIC GAMERS

3 Likes

Good luck to everyone, can’t wait to bully the new JMods

6 Likes

Good luck to all applicants! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No one wants you here Bistaf uwu

Good luck to everyone that applies! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wish every survival player goodluck to their staff applications! Can’t wait to check them out tomorrow! :partying_face::smile:

3 Likes

Gl all :))

1 Like

Amazing! I wish the best to everyone applying!

4 Likes

Awesome (:

I hope to see more amazing purples like the absolute cutie @thycosmos

Good luck to everyone that applies :3

1 Like

Good luck to all of this season’s applicants! excited to have some new baby jmods to bully :heart_eyes: