MunchyMC Parody Song Competition!

this is gonna be wild :eyes:
@maefrey @Nievaa if you 2 don’t team up for a song I’m going to be severely disappointed.

1 Like

oh my god this is genius

2 Likes

@Mitzubami ^^^

You gotta win this

2 Likes

Idk how to make music lol

1 Like

free win…

5 Likes

Those were some sick bars he was dropping! Anyway I wish the best of luck to everyone :DDDDD

3 Likes

I just saw this today, Oml I’ll try to make one. I already have a beat and a theme to for it so hopefully it goes well and I can finish in time. Good luck to everyone participating

1 Like

Excited to see the results!
Good luck everyone :blush:

2 Likes

Workin on the track and then it’s video time.

4 Likes
  • All team members IGNs: spookywilloww, SmoonC, ToastyGhostys

• Name of your song: Rather Be (MunchyMC)

• Link to your music video created for your song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhTlT1dq5f4
    Had legit so much fun making the video. Ended up having audio troubles with singing the parody on our part (despite our hours of trying) but still wanted to share our Munchy parody. Given, the way it’s written, the usage of the original audio isn’t too confusing with the changed lyrics running across the screen.

~ spookywilloww <333

17 Likes

OMG I love this one so muchhh!! Good luck! <3

1 Like

love it!!

1 Like
  • All team members IGNs: CookieCrazyDawn

• Name of your song: Munchy (Parody of Baby by Justin Bieber)

• Link to your music video created for your song: https://youtu.be/ZJM-q8bRdiw

Really happy with how it turned out. Bit of a diss track and parody at the same time but it’s all for fun and laughs. Had a lot of fun making it :)

Also sorry for poor quality on some parts, had a few issues with those but tried to work around it. Be sure to view it in 720p60 or more

19 Likes

this is sO GOODDD :laughing:

2 Likes

You know, I don’t think I’ll be able to finish my song in time ;-;, but either way amazing entries so far :DDD

This is going to be great. Good luck to everyone who is applying!

1 Like

IM GOING FOR THE WIN

12 Likes

Hey uhm, very quick question. May I have another hour to complete it, mostly just editing and stuff.

1 Like

it closes in an hour and 7 mins

1 Like

I can just extend the deadline to midnight, no big deal c:

3 Likes