MunchyMC appreciation

It’s exactly 5 days until it’s my 10th month on munchy. release the balloons! But seriously this server has helped me cope so much. I really came to it in a pretty rough time, about a week after schools shut down in our province (Canadian State for all you mericins’) and I was devastated. I felt alone and that I had nobody to talk to anymore. Out of boredom one day I’ve watched a lot of dream videos and skeppy videos. I saw that the server “munchymc” had been in a lot of them, and I was like, hey, that’s cool! I’ll play on the server! And so I did. Days later I found myself still playing it. Sure, I may have been killing my KDR number for nowadays ( still currently 0.75 and I don’t wanna buy a stat reset I didn’t know it takes so long to fix) but I was still having fun. I saw a little advertisement promoting the discord server and I thought “ok” so I joined! This is where I realized how amazing the people were. I made sosososoosso many friends to begin with, and I actually had people to talk to! people who didn’t judge my 0.028 kdr at the time. I had finally found a server with fun games, and great people. I’d just thought I wanted to share that with everyone because it’s pretty important to me.

14 Likes

Yess!! Munchy is such an amazing community. It has helped me out too and I’m glad that it has helped you. As long as you are having fun, who really cares for a kdr. Munchy is important to a lot of us, so it’s definitely awesome that you wanted to share this too. <33 love munchy

3 Likes

10 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

Gosh Darn it I am crying out of happines.
This community is amaizing and I would be nothing. I would be a lonely guy but I am not because

Munchy is my HOME

3 Likes

hello from a mericin!

1 Like

ahhh reading this makes me so happy, santasko im so glad that this community and minecraft server made you happy :D

this community is very epic!

1 Like