MunchyMC A Great Server For Needs

IGN and past IGN’s: 6fth and Past IGN’s are Lovser KryToez IdkYouTelMe and VonTaps

Timezone: Central Daylight Time

Discord username: X0HOE#2776

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I Just Started A Few Weeks Ago <3

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My Favourite Build Is my 20th World Me And My friend went into survival and we started off building a lil cave house but in time we built houses and farms and bridges and all of that became a city together we were proud and I want to share my proudness with every single one of you ,3

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?: Im Not Really Experienced with world edit or Voxel But I can learn quickly I know some commands but not all of them <3

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): my Most weakness of building is Detailing its hard to detail and build some structes but ive been practing

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? Ive Worked On A few Server but they aren’t big my friends were working on a kit pvp server and I helped them out a lot but that was months ago and they haven’t made the server public yet <3

Describe yourself: My Name Is ryley my ign is 6fth I just started playing MunchyMC a few weeks ago Im a big mc fan ive been playing mc since 2016 my favuorite food is Strawberries and my Favuorite Drink is Dr pepper/coke I love a lot of ppl and im free to talk to anyone im 13 years old I love helping ppl my fav animal is cats im a big fluffy cat fan my cats name is Puppet im active everyday unless im spending time with family my fav song is xotrapp Drop pt 2 im a huge rap fan and love any orther song I love talking to ppl. im really good at ndb I have 1,014 wins on hypixel ndb world wide but yeah ill talk to anyone <3 have a nice day

1 Like

+1
i think this man could change munchy for the better all on his own

+1
Huge vouch for my boy Ethan, known him a long time and can confidently say that he has helped hundreds of servers including Hypixel reach max player count.

Use this template for your application if you don’t want to get denied immediately

Yeah, take a look at other Applications to find out what exactly you need in your Application…

Thank You <3 I really appreciate I need all the help I can get from You and other staff member <3

Thank You So Much <3 Feel free to add me on MunchyMC
IGN: 6fth
Just Here to help everyone that’s needs help <3 Have fun thank you btw <3

Thank You Ill Make Sure To Do That
Feel Free To Talk To me about anything
Ign 6fth
Have a nice day ,3

@Fr33VBucks mind if we stop exposing people and stay on the actual topic of the application?

Thank You
lol
<3

I see you updated your Application. Looks a lot better :smiley:

Thank You Lol
I Did What Yall Told Me <3

Please show us more builds.

+2 He should be its very good build so yeah i hope you don’t get denied.

Okay Do You Want Me To Send You My builds through discord or what?

You could just edit your application

Okay Sure Will Just Let Me Find Some More Builds On My creative worlds

Love this build that I found on google, You do know stealing builds is a automatic no right ? Also that first build looks like you could’ve taken it from a creative server or whatever that has plots and just screenshot it and post it.

What
If You Think I Stole That Build I Can Find More That Arent In On A Server Btw Nice Builds You Should Apply For Builder <3

You literally just edited the post and deleted them, You still stole the builds.