Munchy stereotypes, return of the satire

Hello gamers, today is a new generation of satirical munchy stereotypes that I haven’t done in months! Shocking :shockedrere: !

Disclaimer: This post is satirical, I am not responsible for offence being taken, unwanted ratios and crying. You have been warned… maybe

• The ratioer. This is the person that for no reason whatsoever other than to seem psychologically superior to others is to go over to a topic, usually by a user named @UnRatioable and attempts to type “ratio” in the replies of the topic. I bet there’s someone out there who will do this, so if you do it, you are a hurtful and mean person…. No I’m not writing this out of spite, what do you mean?

• The admin. This is the person who has no life outside of discord, teamspeak (whatever that is), the forums and minecraft. They should reply to every single direct message within 5 minutes to respond to their “urgent matter” that being “I’m stuck on top of a mountain on kitpvp, how do I get down?” Truly admin matters indeed that no other person on the planet can help them with. That is what they get paid to do after all.

• The staff member. This is just a worse admin who doesn’t get paid, happens to be 14 years old and works 25 hours per day, 8 day per week. wait a minute isnt that just slaver-

• The event member. This is just a worse staff member who only logs on for 1 minute per leap year. Yes they do exist, but only if @ChipperHen is online. Without the event role, there would be nothing stopping @MeerkatMist from hosting Solo Dodgeball 23000 times per day. Luckily she’s too much of a zoomer to get it, so people can get the events they actually want, like snakie, the best event.

• The prison player. “When map 9”

• The survival player. “Prison is so scary and toxic and mean and… Yes I’m 11 years old, why do you ask?”

• The kitpvp player. “LAAWL XD YOU’RE SO BAD KID YES I DO USE CAPS LOCK I HATE YOU insert clan name/player name here ON TOP YOU’RE DOG YOU’RE TRASH ACTUAL VICTIM… Yes I have been to juvy why do you ask?”

• The woolwars player. “I love this update I can play essentially the same gamemode for 7 years and have it stay exactly the same in core principles! Never gets old!”

• The SG player. Insert waiting for SG update gif here

• The Purg player. Dead silence… @MassiveBrain: hi I exist

Staff member stereotypes coming soon,… but for now, enjoy

Edit: thank you @HELIXED for being a life saver as usual

4 Likes

11 Likes

This is uncomfortably true for me

8 Likes

Is that so? :eyes:

3 Likes

yes :+1:

1 Like

all fine and dandy until staff members make a crafty stereotype

24 Likes

coolio :thumbsup:

1 Like

It was requested :sob: lmao

1 Like

nice ign LMFAO

5 Likes

wow thank you :crazy_face:

2 Likes

dude theres only like one event member.

edit: wait a second….

1 Like

“You mean Prison player! We’re not like that at all! An’- an’- of course you’re scary!
…wanna help me pick flowers for my friend’s birthday? I already got the 12 candles.”

But truly: well done. This is a roast with some vintage to it, loving every bit!

5 Likes

Prison players are so scary

4 Likes

2019-2020 flashbacks

2 Likes