GL to everybody tho!

6 Likes

@Joedaboss 2 tril sheeeeesh

10 Likes

unknown woolwars player

4 Likes

vote @G3B hes cutie

8 Likes

This is wild! I am so honored, there are so many amazing players discussed here as well! I honestly love this community and think each of these people deserves it! <3

11 Likes

Welcome to the forums Lauren!!!

6 Likes

WOOO!! Thank you so much for the nomination everyone and good luck :two_hearts::two_hearts:

9 Likes

I should start looking at these more hahaha

6 Likes

GOODLUCK everybody, especially Luga456(my beloved) you all have earned it especially the NEWCOMERS OF THE YEAR! I’m proud of all of you. For some reason i’m not on there for the Prison player of the year, it’s ok hotfixes are possible:

Vote for the best MunchyMc Prison Member of 2021!

• Napkin0fVembz

0 voters

@NapkinOfVembz is number one on the list for best prison players(the newgen tsutt is a low 500), he is extroadinary when it comes to helping players, controllingenyx, removing any competition in his way because of his beefy muscles (dm him 4 proof.) His statement states that no one comes close to him in activity, prison pvp, anything not even cosmos the most tryhard grinder of munchymc newgens prison can obtain a W against him. It was once reported that his friendgroup(gang as you would call it) galloped over any hurdle that came in their way and reached the top of the munchymc prison mountain to be crowned as the best players to exist.

• Created by cheater_, signed by BFI01.

Thanks cheater for the addition to this perfect post that in every description of nominees portrays who they are and how they are involved in this wonderful(not ruined) community.

IMO there should be another poll for best munchy egirl of the year. which is 2021.

Vote for the best MunchyMC e-Girl of 2021!

• Little Bee
  • LoveU2
  • TeenyRobot (confirmed egirl)
  • Kazzy (Confirmed too nicknamed as fruitycrrown)

0 voters

Show your love.

10 Likes

Thanks for hotfixing this post, I have submitted my vote onto Little Bee because she is my one and only queen.

3 Likes

Honestly I can’t believe they forgot to add you. You are the best to exist IMO. TSUTT_ is a low 500 like you stated in your statement.

1 Like

woah guys that’s me

12 Likes

I am frozen with indecision about the woolwars category. Each person there is such an amazing community member, and they’re all my closest friends. Congrats everyone!

10 Likes

Congratiulations to all nominated and best of luck to you all! I only joined here 2 weeks ago and I already know what my goal for 2022 will be.

6 Likes

lol this is cool XD

5 Likes

Congrats and good luck to the other nominees, you all deserve to win :heart: :partying_face:

13 Likes

also didn’t think I’d be so Forgotten ;DDD

5 Likes