Munchy IRL V7

this one is so good! Maybe I’ll be in the next one lol
the time between pics was perfect imo, and the music fit really well with the transitions :heart:

1 Like

Noticeable improvement with the video production on this one, great to see the continued community element in play here with these IRL compilations. I question why I am afraid to show my own face… Anyway, we have some good looking Minecraft players :smile_cat:.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot!! I appreciate it!

@Sesaline Omg thanks a lot Sesa! That would be cool! I worked hard with those transitions getting them perfect, I’m glad someone noticed :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Can I plz be added to next Edition?

You forgot me again :rage:

2 Likes

why are you half naked in a public washroom
is this normal

1 Like

I like the veins on your arm.

BEST ONE YET KITTT!!! AND GOOD SONG CHOICE!!! Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

1 Like

so basically hes spaget the brown dude. :sleeping: best looking man of 2019.

2 Likes

You sent a picture of antother shirtless dude, with abs.You did the same thing like 2 weeks ago, and you stole both pictures from the internet. By the way he stole it from this website http://www.projectq.us/atlanta/those_sexy_selfies_may_mean_hes_a_little_psycho?gid=16494. And it says that the person in the picture is a psycho lol.

2 Likes

he’s joking lol chill

we got some hot minemen here

Wtf? Thank U For letting me know they Wrote and article about me. Ima Sue them for Slander Wow.

2 Likes

But didn’t you say you were this person 2 weeks ago? And look what he said when I asked him this:
ayaz

I think I’m going to hop in the middle of this and inform you that he is trolling :sweat_smile: We all know that picture isn’t him.

2 Likes

Please refrain from arguing on posts.