Munchy Interviews 24 - MoonPie6000

Munchy Interviews

If you would like to be interviewed send me a message here on the forums or on discord - Mysan#0152

:woolwars: MoonPie6000 :woolwars:

MoonPie6000 joined Munchy on September 1st in 2020. She is a WoolWars main and is known for her posts about beating Omarmu to release her texture pack and because of that she now holds a spot as 24th on the “Most Wins” WoolWars leaderboard along with 16th on most games played.

Question 1 - How did you find Munchy and what made you decide to join?
I found out Bad’s youtube channel from skeppy’s videos. Then I found out that Bad usually have Saturday Event streams on MunchyMC. I thought that it would be fun to participate in the events so I joined since I was bored during the quarantine. Funny story: in the earliest days of me joining munchymc, I usually afk in the event area all day, even during online class, just to talk with anyone who joined in the event server.

Question 2 - What do you like the most about each gamemode you play?
Wool Wars- my favorite and main gamemode since it is not just required with your pvp skill but also strategies. I can have some many ways to win
Survival: I have played a little bit of it, it is pretty chill but I will get bored very quickly
KitPVP:I like the event there, the kits are pretty interesting but I would prefer the wool wars community
Prison: have not played it yet. Maybe will try that gamemode in the future
(if purgatory count as a gamemode, I would just say that I am a troller, kinda)

Question 3 - If you could change anything about any of the gamemodes you play what would you change?
Too be honest, I do feel like some wool wars kits are a little bit not balance in some ways. For example: it could be cool if the copycat kit can give more advantage in the game or something I heard quite often (the previous glider kit is more fun). Other than kits improvement, I believe Wool Wars can be a very well done gamemode and I would love to see more people to play on it. I don’t know much about other gamemodes though, so I don’t see much on what to change for others.

Question 4 - What makes you main WoolWars over the others?
WoolWars is the first gamemode that I have joined since the beginning and I do prefer the wool wars community, which fits into the two categories that I have “created”: 1. Enjoying playing with the community, 2. Enjoy playing the gamemode. I would able to play the gamemode for hours without getting annoyed too much in any ways.

Question 5 - What’s your favorite tag and why?
Queen tag, I have not bought it yet but it would be cool if I can have one since that would match my character. Then the Wooly tag, I just played wool wars too much and I think it would be cool if I have that too.

Question 6 - What’s your favorite thing to do on Munchy?
Playing Wool Wars and chill with others ( like chat with others)

Question 7 - How did you come up with/pick your current skin?
The skin that I am current mainly use is a remake version of my OG character design, the Moon Princess. This idea came up because I was trying to create a skin for the Halloween Skin Competition back in 2020, and during that year, a blue moon was able to be found on the Halloween night (or somewhere in that year) so I was like I want to be a Moon Princess. And I started to like the skin very much after I made it so I decided to make another skin for the skin competition and make that Moon Princess my Current Minecraft character (well is more like a Moon Queen now).

Question 8 - Why did you pick the name MoonPie6000?
Funny story: I did not know what is a MoonPie before until after I named myself that. When I was naming myself, I was like going for random things that I like. I do LOVE the moon, and Pie sounds nice with the word Moon so I went with MoonPie. But the name was already taken and I was watching Mr Beast when I was naming my Minecraft account so I became the MoonPie6000.

Question 9 - What are your goals on Munchy if you have any?
Ever since I passed Omar on Woolwars wins, I don’t think I have much like BIG achievement goals. However, I would love to see myself became top 20 players on Wool Wars. And if I can and available, I would like to try out Prison for a bit since I still have not play that game mode yet.
I am also currently working on a Side project (related to Extra Question 5) and you will find out on Christmas Eve (or if you know then that is fine as well :slightly_smiling_face:)

Extra Questions
1 - What’s your favorite WoolWars kit?
Too much but if I have to pick, then feather and vision.
Feather- is my main kit because I can worry less about fall damage, I can have more ways to save myself in the game and I can do some surprise attacks with it.
Vision- it annoys me when I come across players with this kit but at the same time, I found it funny when I give this disadvantage to other players in wool wars.

2 - What’s your favorite thing from the WoolWars crates?
Jukebox, I am just a big music fan. The music are pretty chill in my opinion, which is why the jukebox is my most beloved price that I got from the crates.

3 - What would you say your WoolWars playstyle is like?
There are a lot of ways that I can play when it comes to wool wars. But my usual strategy is to gather as much good loot as I can. I would try to not stay in a place for too long if I can. And of course, if I get a bow, I am pretty sure that many players will be dead because of me. I can be pretty good at aiming when it comes to wool wars. And of course, when I use feather kit, I would bring surprises to people :slightly_smiling_face:

4 - What’s your favorite thing about having made Munchy content.
My viewers. My streaming content might be small, and I am afraid that I might not able to stream as much anymore since I am doing it just for fun and I started to focus more with my irl stuff, my viewers are something that I appreciate the MOST while I was streaming or even when I post some content about it. They are very nice and they are one of the recent why I love streaming on MunchyMC.

5 - Why and when did you decide to pass Omarmu in wins?
When: I passed Omarmu on the Wool Wars Win Record about 2 months ago (Live on YouTube). My usual stream performance was usually not as great then the performance when I played off stream so it did took me a while to passed Omarmu that day.

Why: When I was like at the top 50 on Wool Wars wins, I was like “I should make a resource pack of my own brand”. So I create the Moonlight Royal for 1.8.9. And while I was making Moonlight Royal, I want to motivate myself in making my resource pack, so I decided to achieve something when I release my resource pack to the public. Since I was already in top 50 for Wool Wars wins, so I wanted to passed someone who has a higher rank than me when I finished making the resource pack. I saw Omarmu on the leaderboard and I thought it would be cool if I passed Omar when I release it because there was one point in my MunchyMC experience, Omarmu was on my “impossible to beat in Wool Wars” list because my PVP skill was (and still am) just no where near good. So I challenged myself to beat the “impossible” (which is kinda funny to me now because I chose them out of anyone that are still on my list as they are the easiest for me to pass, comparing to the others on my list). I set that as my achievement and release my resource pack when I have done it.

And that’s the end of my Ted talk :smile:

:blue_heart: Thanks a lot to @MoonPie6000 for letting me interview her :blue_heart:
:blue_heart: and thanks to you for reading :blue_heart:

15 Likes

moon pie 6000

4 Likes

Omg it’s Me, the Moon Pie but Not from Tennessee

5 Likes

More pies!

3 Likes

moonpie6000 is so cool and awesome (real)

3 Likes

Moonpie is cool c:
great interview!

3 Likes