Munchy Interviews 16 - LunaInSpace

Munchy Interviews

If you would like to be interviewed send me a message here on the forums or on discord - Mysan#0152

:survival_games: :woolwars: :survival: LunaInSpace :survival: :woolwars: :survival_games:

LunaInSpace first joined Munchy on June 15th in 2015 but started maining Munchy in 2020. They are a WoolWars and Survival main and used to be a Survival Games main when it was up. Their current IGN is LunaInItalic referring to their recent promotion to WoolWars and Survival Mod. Luna is also a Mod on Survival Games.

Question 1 - How did you find Munchy and what made you decide to join?
I don’t know exactly how i found munchy because 2 things one was i had a friend who would stream on there and i would also play with them and i also started watching skeppy/bad videos back then aswell.

Question 2 - What do you like the most about each gamemode you play?
For woolwars i just like how new thing keep getting added to make you do something else and for survival i honestly just really love the community it’s just such a nice environment to be around. SG even though when it wasn’t closed it wasn’t the most active gamemode but i think that’s what made it nice you could just vibe with your friends and i love sg and i want it to come back and get a bigger playerbase.

Question 3 - If you could change anything about any of the gamemodes you play what would you change?
I would want Survival games to come back #WeWantSGBack. But all seriousness i don’t really think i would really change anything about any gamemode

Question 4 - What makes you main WoolWars and Survival over the others?
I mean woolwars was always the gamemode i always played when i joined munchy aswell as sg but survival everyone use to tell me to play it and i just never knew what to do on it after building a house but then i found out about making mapart and i really enjoyed it. for the other game modes i just personally cant really get into playing them i like to play events on kit but that’s about it.

Question 5 - What’s your favorite tag and why?
hard question i really like both Pride and LoveStruck4 i love Pride cause it’s rainbow and LoveStruck4 just goes nice with my purple name B)

Question 6 - What’s your favorite thing to do on Munchy?
I love to just vibe with my friends while playing munchy

Question 7 - How did you come up with/pick your current skin?
I came up with my skin because back when i first played munchy i was called LunaTheSylveon so i decided to bring the “sylveon” back with a sylveon hoodie

Question 8 - Why did you pick the name LunaInSpace?
For my name i always jokingly tell people that it’s because luna means moon in other languages and the moon is in space but it was actually the very cool and amazing NumberSix that came up with it for me.

Question 9 - What are your goals on Munchy if you have any?
I currently dont have any goals now that I am mod on all the servers I main

Extra Questions
1 - What’s your favorite WoolWars kit?
My favourite kit is feather kit cause you take no damage and i am always falling

2 - What’s your favorite item from any of the Survival crates?
I don’t really open crates that much but the cosmetics you was able to get from them are really cool and my favourite head ofc is the kiwi head!!

3 - What did you like most about Survival Games when you could actually play it?
Like i already said i just really liked how you could just play survival games with a few friends and it was nice and peaceful

4 - How is it being a WoolWars and Survival Mod?
Being staff on both ww and survival has been a great experience so far it’s really fun to ban them bad hackers!!! but also fun to interact with the communities :D

:blue_heart: Thanks a lot to @LunaInSpace for letting me interview them :blue_heart:
:blue_heart: and thanks to you for reading
:blue_heart:

18 Likes

i killed todd by accident sorry

3 Likes

Please get yourself banned. Todd is the best frog on the planet.

3 Likes

Luna is in Space

3 Likes

still crying

4 Likes

Thank you so much for interviewing me mysan <3

4 Likes

5 - Are you in space?

4 Likes

yes indeed i am in space

4 Likes

Luna is so cool