Munchy of the Year 2019

banner

MunchyMC's Most Memorable Members of 2019

Hey Munchies!

With 2019 coming to an end, it is time to look back at this year and thank those who have been committed to improving our community during this time. This server is full of kind people and many of them have achieved some impressive milestones that I'd like to honor in this post. I have nominated 5 players in each of the categories: "Best Newcomer", "Best Community Member", and "Best Staff Member" and you guys get to vote on your personal Munchies of the year 2019!

At the bottom of this post, you will find some exciting statistics about Munchy’s most active members of the year!

Best Newcomer of 2019

I would like to start off our community awards by highlighting the achievements of those who have just joined our little community in 2019. These people have worked towards the improvement of our servers from day 1 and have been remarkably successful at that. While we appreciate everyone’s good deeds, it is especially impressive coming from a new player!

Vote for the MunchyMC Newcomer of 2019!

• Blocker__
  • Examiner
  • Fumaz
  • Hi_Im_Mikey
  • Ibby
0 voters

Best Community Member of 2019

Next, I would like to take a look at the rest of the community. In this second category, I would like to focus on members of our community who have contributed in ways that are outside of the staff team. Some of the nominees may be ex- or current staff members, but we will be honoring them for the work they have done without their mighty powers! This is a call to everyone and a reminder that you can make a difference regardless of your position and power. Every little contribution helps!

Vote for the MunchyMC Community Member of 2019!

• AriesGrill
  • KittenKatja
  • Sadneo
  • tealeafy
  • xShrek
0 voters

Best Staff Member of 2019

Lastly, we will be awarding this year’s biggest honor. Munchy’s staff team is the backbone of the community and the sole reason for the server’s success. It is filled with a huge number of incredibly hard-working members committed to improving the community. To wrap up our community awards, I would like to thank the most outstanding of our staff members for their amazing and irreplaceable work.

Vote for the MunchyMC Staff Member of 2019!

• BFI01
  • Callahan
  • EsioTrot
  • KawaiiGrill
  • Varmetek
0 voters

Honorable mentions

Since the nominations were limited to 5 per category some very amazing people have not been able to secure a spot on the polls. Of course, I still cannot name every important and influential member of the community here, but some of them missed a nomination by so little, that they deserve a shoutout here regardless! I will also limit this category to 5 people.

• @Antfrost has been excluded from the polls since he is the head admin, but his work is still incredibly important for Munchy and we cannot thank him enough for all that he does!

• @Nikolas has had a similar year to BFI01 with 2 promotions to Smod and Admin in a short period of time. He has also been one of the most active staff members this year!

• @Ranger_Gilan is one of the most talented builders Munchy has ever had and is responsible for the most beautiful map we have ever had the pleasure of releasing to you guys: the MunchyMC hub released in February!

• @Sesaline has spear-headed the growth of survival in the early days of the gamemode as a mod and was one of the most important members of 2019 despite her resignation in April. She is also responsible for the initial promotion of Ibby!

• @TheRedvelvetCake has been our most active prison moderator for a long time now and has been rewarded by being the first moderator to receive server-specific admin perms for his amazing work. If you need help on prison, he knows it all!

Most Active Staff of 2019

Staff members with most bans

#1 @KawaiiGrill 1,901 bans

#2 @Nikolas 1,667 bans

#3 @EsioTrot 1,517 bans

#4 @Examiner 1,315 bans

#5 @Callahan 1,158 bans

Staff members with the most time online (does not include afk time)

#1 @TheRedVelvetCake 2,015 hours or 84 days

#2 @igotchu 1,395 hours or 58 days

#3 @Callahan 1,354 hours or 56 days

#4 @EsioTrot 1,057 hours or 44 days

#5 @oBears 837 hours or 35 days

Most Active Players of 2019

#1 Logins @killerfish401 49,284 logins

#1 KitPvP kills @Gawkyy 34,002 players killed

#1 Prison Map 6 kills @Oofienoob 11,897 players killed

#1 Prison Map 6 blocks mined @Shoblette 5,545,839 blocks mined

#1 Votes for MunchyMC @Omegabet 530 votes

#1 Most tokens earned @2086 173,042 tokens earned

Most Active Posters of 2019

#1 Likes received @AriesGrill 1,336

#1 Posts read @AriesGrill 31,501

#1 Topics viewed @MadInToilet 4,013

#1 Days visited in 2019 @AriesGrill 365

#1 Most liked community post @NuggetNed Serious Talk everyone | 32 likes

#1 Most active community post @AlluTheVallu Count to 50 without a staff member interrupting! | 169 replies

#1 Most viewed community post @LiamTBN [Preparation] MunchyMC IRL v10 {Anniversary Edition} | 1,275 views

#1 Most liked staff application @Gawkyy Gawkyy - Staff Application | 22 likes

#1 Most liked reply @Napkin0fVembz on Hardah’s Survival GIVEAWAY! | 28 likes

34 Likes

Good luck all nominees!

5 Likes

Good luck Everyone :heart:

Good luck! <3

Good luck!

Good luck to everyone!! :)

2 Likes

In my heart everyone won

6 Likes

Like iiRaidz said everyone is a Munchy of the year to me, no matter who wins the polls. :smiley:

-Atterax

1 Like

I’m not crying… just sweating through my eyes <3

3 Likes

ok but where am I?

Hey, that’s me!

good luck. and a happy new year everyone

1 Like

Well soon bacteria is going to start eating your sweat, so better get a tissue man!

1 Like

esio > callahan
vote4esio

2 Likes

Thanks for the votes guys!

Thanks for picking me Cheater, really means a lot knowing that my dedication to the forums gets recognized!

2 Likes

Bruh moment
Happy new year Munchies!
See you next year <3
-AlluTheVallu

1 Like

I’m team esio and team leafy :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Varmetek has worked day and night on prison, and hes number 4?? There is some serious mishap here.

#TeamVarmetek

Besides that, good luck to you all!

3 Likes

#TeamVarmetek
Varm apparently cares more about prison than the owner Dream :laughing:

2 Likes