Multicort (Media Cheating)

Hello Munchy I would just like to expose this cheating Media who I have recently reported and they haven’t dealt with him so I decided just to publically expose him not sure who this guy is but hes autoclicking in all of his videos, not sure why he’s clicking over it but in Munchy’s video he makes a mistake of not clicking over his autoclicker in some parts.

Video.

So, at the start you can hear him click just fine, but he is getting 17cps on both of his buttons while jittering 10-11 thought he had a double clicker at the start but into further investigation I saw a part at 4:11 - 4:15 of him pearling onto somebody, and hitting them with a good 17cps eventhough you cant hear him click? Obviously it’s not his mic cutting out because in the video when he’s not talking you can still hear him clicking to either block up, kill someone or loot a chest. Even more proof here at 9:42 - 9:45. You can hear his keyboard when he strafes but not his clicking? Also at 10:50 - 10:54. So please before you guys give anybody Media put some more investigation into people’s videos. Thank you <3

3 Likes

Wow you are really good at exposing people :ok_hand:. I agree that sometimes we can only hear like 14-15 cps but it shows 16. (but clearly not 11 cps). So maybe i’m using some double clic thing or autoclic 17cps + clicking on another mouse 13-15cps :man_shrugging:. I really don’t know how to prove i’m legit​:sweat_smile:
Good job :ok_hand:

and btw, when i’m pvping, my mouse is moving so sometimes we can hear clearly the clics and sometimes we can’t (like the 3 seconds part you said)

Sure. Keep making those excuses buddy :upside_down_face: It’s weird that we can hear you click whenever you are placing blocks, moving around or just looting chests but sometimes when you are pvping someone no clicks are found?

I don’t know, you’re the first accusing me for autoclicing. I’ve been exposed for killaura and reach but never autoclic :man_shrugging:
Good luck

Thanks brother.

1 Like

Insufficient evidence.