MuhBuilds Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: MuhBuilds

Timezone: GMT +2

Discord username: MuhBuilds#4931

How long have you played MunchyMC?: 2 mins for register

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: http://dropr.com/muhbuilds

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My Proudest build is finished already, it’s for the Minecraft marketplace, so I can show this map just if you contact via discord cause still private.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?: I might think that i know them more than the palm of my hands

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I suck at organics, and I think I’m decent at everything else, you can just decide by yourself.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? too many for being registered, but about the teams i was on EF (ElysiumFire) I’m currently on Marketplace teams and commissions ones.

Describe yourself: Hi, I’m a stupid Builder, I worked for a lot of servers but no-one satisfied me, so maybe this will be the right one, or at least I wish. I’m 17 and the best that I got in my builder career is an interview on the Minecraft official site. Here is the link: https://minecraft.net/it-it/article/mast-ery
Peace out.

9 Likes

+1 very cool

1 Like

your builds are astonishing, one can not fail to spot that. Both your terrain and structures look great. It looks like you really know what you’re doing here, imma give you a +1, good luck!

1 Like

+1
Definately want you on the team, and not sure if you remember me from BR or ef {cougar}

1 Like

Spoke to you in the TeamSpeak for a little while, you seem to know what you are talking about, you are very mature in the way you speak for a 17 year old and you have a lot of past experience from commissions and other projects. For others to also note, you also have impressively good English skills for a native Italian speaker at such a young age.

I won’t give a vote as I feel I may not judge on build skills but more on character after our TeamSpeak chat, but I wish you luck in your application.

1 Like

Yo Cougar, come instantly on discord and tell me where have you been!

1 Like

+1 amazing builds!

1 Like

Hello, muh.

I think your builds are pretty fantastic, however being that not a lot of servers satisfy you and the fact that you joined 8 hours ago (at least to the forums) kinda throws me off. I’d personally take the time to get to know the server first, get to know the community and spend some time here on munchy. So that way you’re sure if you wanna be a committed builder for munchy.

2 Likes

You’re right I know, that’s like a jump in the void, but it is from jumps in the void that you learn to fly, maybe I got the right parachute xD

I will try to spend time in the server even if I don’t personally think I need to know the community, but just the staffers since I will be here for work for the builds and not for help people.
Also, I don’t play Minecraft, I just build on Minecraft and this is why I don’t usually do PVP games and this is also why I was not online on the server as a player.

1 Like

Your builds are absolutely incredible. My only concern is how other servers you have built on haven’t satisfied you. We are looking for someone who will be dedicated to the server and will stay for the long haul. As long as your spend some more time on the server I think your chance of acceptance is pretty good. Best of luck!

2 Likes

Also how did you get your website did you pay someone for it or did you make it yourself?

is a free one, just search dropr on google <3

Simply many of the servers I have been in underestimated the builder too much and this often bothered me,

You were even mistreated by other staffers without actually doing anything wrong, just because they had more effective powers than yourself.

And as i said, i still don’t get why i should stay more on the server if there is nothing that i can do online, i’m not a pvper, not even a vanilla player.
The only thing that i do when i’m on minecraft is build, that’s it, otherwise thanks for the
compliments on the builds, i appreciate that!

Nice builds!

1 Like

11/10 you will be a good builder… love you’re builds! +1

1 Like

+1 ok builds

2 Likes

+1 Amazing builder, we would be lucky to have you.

1 Like

Ego…

3 Likes

I joke. Muhbuilds is a very talented builder, easily better than me.

+1 amazing builds and has extensive experience of buildteams and the build community

1 Like

<3 You’re at my level dud :3