MrMonkey's Event Team Application

IGN:
MrMonkey1302

Timezone:
GMT+11

How often can you host events:
I can host events a few times every day especially on weekends. As school has started, I am only able to host events after school on weekdays however am always willing to talk about when I could host events and negotiate times until all parties interested are happy.

What sets you apart from other applicants:
Every applicant is special in their own way, yet a lot of applicants answered the same; Their activity within the server. My activity is not what sets me apart because I am just as active as all of them. What sets me apart from everyone is something that I live by, (Kudos to anyone who knows where I learned this), Always try to be nice, but never fail to be kind. Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind! Although I first learned this from a TV Show, it’s a good way to live life. This makes me special as I can incorporate this into my position within the Event team.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
As an event member, I will be able to generate unique ideas that can be used for player hosted events which the players would hopefully enjoy. I can introduce players to different and fun events that should hopefully stimulate them enough to join again and again.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
For the people who know me within Munchy, know that I am an active member who always try’s their best to help others. My reputation would demonstrate me as a kind person who tries to make the game fun for everyone.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
I want to be on the event team as giving the people the chance to do something fun and exciting is a good thing to do even if it takes time to set up and run, it’s worth it. The players are the most important thing and I simply want to make them smile and enjoy being part of the Munchy community. I don’t know why but seeing others smile and enjoy themselves make me smile no matter how sad I may be.

**Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an During an event I participated in, I gave the idea to the host of the event and they used my idea and made it their own, and this made me happy as it shows that I can be helpful and provide ideas to entertain the members of the server. Another time an event member allowed me to become a slayer during an event a few weeks ago which truly meant the world to me, as it goes to show that being kind and trying your hardest does get somewhere in life and eventually no matter how long it takes, it’s worth being kind.

Anything else you would like to add:
Although I do want to wish everyone good luck, I hope to get the chance at an interview. I’m sure there are many others who deserve it, however I think I deserve to be one of them and I want to thank the staff member who either denies or (fingers crossed) accepts my application as well as the player base who view and comment on this application.

1 Like

+1

• Nice person
  • Mature
  • u have monke in ur name.
2 Likes

+1 good application
and what @DutchMTC said gl

1 Like

Thank you @DutchMTC and @0CRC0 that’s very nice of you guys

2 Likes

Good application, but I would add some more detail to some of the questions gl