MRGaines12 Builder Application

I would Like to be a Builder I am a good builder

i follow directions very good I don’t grief because i was grief before and it was not fun I can do anything you want me tom build

my gamertag is MRGaines12 I would very much be apart of your build team.

I had Never change my minecraft username it was always MRGaines12

my time zone is Friday, August 2, 2019 (PDT)

my discord username is WarDogs-MRGaines12#0866

I had Played MunchyMC i played before but it did not register me when i original join this is

my recent build project https://www.dropbox.com/s/zxezw6l6rwgbtol/2019-08-02_07.47.05.png?dl=0

my proudest build is my castle i build in survival

i am ok with world edit i know the basic commands like //replacenear and /up and //copy and //paste and //undo and i know the wooden axe is for world edit

my build specialty is housing walls cars a skyscraper and a pvp arena my build weakness is redstone

i had never been on a build team on another server before.

Do you think I am good enough to be on the build team I am really sorry for bugging you with my question please accept my apology

Sincerely, MRGaines12

Hi there please use this format for you application
IGN and past IGN’s:

Timezone:

Discord username:

How long have you played MunchyMC?:

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?:

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?

Describe yourself:

to edit your application click on the pencil, if it doesn’t show click on the 3 dots and then on the pencil

This is the second Builder application i’ve seen from him today, so sorry but no +1 from me.

Weakness is redstone? xD, Im sorry but I think you misinterpereted the question. Also if you are that specific with your strength you MUST include at least slme clues of how they look. You must also include the questions in bold in your application. The fact that you havent included those shows that you havent looked at the accepted applications or read the rules, im sorry but it will be a -1, but I wish you luck!

-1, due to the fact that this application lacks detail and proper application format. There is also many grammatical errors, such as, ‘my time zone is Friday, August 2, 2019’, and there is no capitalization in some of the sentences.