MRGaines12 applying for builder

I would Like to be a Builder I am a good builder

i follow directions very good I don’t grief because i was grief before and it was not fun I can do anything you want me tom build

my gamertag is MRGaines12 I would very much be apart of your build team.

I had Never change my minecraft username it was always MRGaines12

my time zone is Friday, August 2, 2019 (PDT)

my discord username is WarDogs-MRGaines12#0866

I had Played MunchyMC i played before but it did not register me when i original join this is

my recent build project https://www.dropbox.com/s/zxezw6l6rwgbtol/2019-08-02_07.47.05.png?dl=0

my proudest build is my castle i build in survival

i am ok with world edit i know the basic commands like //replacenear and /up and //copy and //paste and //undo and i know the wooden axe is for world edit

my build specialty is housing walls cars a skyscraper and a pvp arena my build weakness is redstone

i had never been on a build team on another server before.

Sincerely, MRGaines12

I would Like to be a Builder I am a good builder

i follow directions very good I don’t grief because i was grief before and it was not fun I can do anything you want me tom build

my gamertag is MRGaines12 I would very much be apart of your build team.

I had Never change my minecraft username it was always MRGaines12

my time zone is Friday, August 2, 2019 (PDT)

my discord username is WarDogs-MRGaines12#0866

I had Played MunchyMC when i played before but it did not register me when i original join this is

my recent build project https://www.dropbox.com/s/zxezw6l6rwgbtol/2019-08-02_07.47.05.png?dl=0

my proudest build is my castle i build in survival

i am ok with world edit i know the basic commands like //replacenear and /up and //copy and //paste and //undo and i know the wooden axe is for world edit

my build specialty is housing walls cars a skyscraper and a pvp arena my build weakness is redstone

i had never been on a build team on another server before.

Do you think I am good enough to be on the build team I am really sorry for bugging you with my question please accept my apology

Sincerely, MRGaines12

Can you put more pictures of your builds?

(TL;DR at the end)

Why did you post again? It just gives people an extra notification, and it may cause confusion. I’d recommend deleting the other post. To add even more confusion, you pasted the text twice in this post.

Anyway, your build looks good, assuming it’s yours (sorry but there’s been a lot of build stealing recently). I would suggest adding some variation to the roofs, as they take up most of the image, and they all blend together being solid colours. Also please add more builds, as it’s almost impossible to get accepted with only 1 build.

I would recommend following the format (Build Team Recruitment [Closed]) but don’t make a new post, just edit this one (use the pencil icon).

Also I would use a grammar and spelling checker as there are quite a lot of mistakes in the application and it’s a little hard to understand. Grammarly is a good one, and it’s free.

From your application, it doesn’t look like you know much about plugins, which are key for building on servers. I would suggest looking up a comprehensive tutorial for WorldEdit, and if you want to try terrain, look up how to use VoxelSniper, GoPaint and GoBrush. If you can’t set up a server of your own to put plugins on, try using Builder’s Refuge (http://buildersrefuge.com). It’s my main building server, and it has loads of great building tools and plugins.

Not being good at redstone isn’t a problem on servers, as everything is managed by plugins (from my experience). You say that your specialties are housing, walls, cars, skyscrapers and PVP arenas. First, it seems like you just quoted all builds you’ve made; the question is asking what you’re best at, not what you’ve done. Secondly, we haven’t seen any evidence of your skills of building anything other than houses and maybe walls. Again, please add more pictures.

I’m scoring this -0.75 until you add more builds to back up your claims.

Sorry for the wall of text, but I wanted to give some constructive feedback on the post. :)

TL;DR: Don’t post twice, add more builds, follow the format, use a grammar and spelling checker, get better at commands and show us more evidence of skill in making the other types of builds you listed as ‘specialties’.

Edit: my comment is almost twice the size of the post (not counting duplicate text)! Again, sorry for all the reading. I’ll add a TL;DR.

1 Like

You need to follow this format.

1 Like