Mozz's Event Team Application

IGN Mozzerela (Mozz)

Age 14

Timezone Eastern Standard Time (EST)

How often can you host events? I can host events from 9 a.m- 10 p.m on weekdays and 9:30 a.m - 11 p.m on weekends!

What sets you apart from other applicants? I have experience hosting events on smaller minecraft servers and take part in events all the time. I can handle chaos if needed and I am very organized. I have experience working with all kinds of people across the world and take my time to do the best work I possibly can with everything I do. I am experienced in all aspects of mod work within the minecraft and discord community, and can bring my open-minded and creative thinking to the Event Team. While I am not expecting to get in, I wanted to try because you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.

What can you bring to the team as a MunchyMC team member? As a team member, I will be very active online and will constantly communicate with the other Event Team members. I will listen to the community when they ask for events, as well as interact with players online and host events that they want to be hosted! I love hosting fun events and can host these fun events all day long! I also know many useful commands (such as /Eventban, /Eventkick, /Broadcast and /Host), and wouldn’t need much training to begin hosting events. I am also a very creatively structured person as well as a decent builder and can use my creative thinking to make these events as fun as possible for each and every player as well as expand the limits of events hosted in the community.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? In the community, my reputation is clean. I have never had a bad experience with anyone and have made friends within each section of Munchy very easily. I strive to build a good reputation by constantly meeting new people when playing wool wars or helping out a new player when they don’t know where to go, which is a simple way I have made a difference within the community. I also interact with people who don’t always have friends on the server, making them feel more welcome and want to come back. Me and my friends also play KitPVP all the time as well as Wool Wars and more recently, using the new 1v1 PVP arena that is currently in beta. I have met so many people playing these games as well as participating in events, as well as making sure everyone I interact with has a great time on the server, making sure they want to come back online to play more. I am often online in the afternoons and participate mostly in TNT and Spleef events, but I participate whenever I am online! In conclusion, my reputation on this server is not limited to how I play the games, it is all based off the amazing people I have had the pleasure to meet and interact with in the community.

Why do you want to be on the Event Team? I love playing minecraft and take any opportunity I get to mod on servers, help oversee events, meet new people, etc. I really want to be more active in the community and help host these fun events, as well as show that I am a great team member, and get more experience on working in the Minecraft community for the future. I love playing in events on Munchy and have always wanted to help host them, as well as expand the team because not everyone can be on to host events 24/7. Overall I just love playing on the server and would be honored to host events for players from all over to enjoy.
Give us one or more examples of an event member doing something positive! I was sad one day and I asked the Event Team to host a Red Rover and they did as well as many times I have asked for TNT run and spleef. I don’t remember every team member because there have been so many but it always feels nice to be listened to! I believe these members included zaniki and Jqkke but I am sure there are more!

Give us anything you would like to add! I would just like to say thank you for the opportunity to apply to be apart of an Event Team on such an amazing server such as MunchyMC. Thank you for taking the time to read my application, and I hope you will consider me for the team! Thank you have a nice day!

1 Like

maybe try to mention who is the event member who did that for u :)) .
Except that your application is great
Also mention some commands that will help
+1 :D!
Good Luck for u and everyone :D!

Mddey said it pretty accurate, but I would ask add more detail and space out the questions

1 Like

thank you for the feedback! I used your constructive criticism, I really appreciate it!

2 Likes

Bold the questions so it can be easier to read and everything @Mddey and @EggNogg said
+1 gl

1 Like

0/NEUTRAL

Reasons.

• I too, am in the Eastern time zone. I have never seen you online in the kitpvp game mode.

• Because of the reason above, I can’t determine whether you are a kind, mature, or trustworthy person.

• Another thing, Maybe you are online but you don’t talk in chat? If that’s the reason, then I recommend starting to get more known within the kitpvp game mode.

• Other than that, your application is well made. Congrats :D.

Good Luck! :+1:

1 Like

hi! thank you for your feedback, however I am on kitpvp a lot with my friends, who use Discord, thus why you do not see me in chat. However, I will try to be more active in chat to connect with more players.

1 Like