Most versatile kit

what is the most versatile kit? meaning its really good in the MOST COMMON situations, I usually like to play for 1v1s in kit pvp and thats my playstyle so any kits u can recommend?

Also when I say versatile, I don’t mean MOST abilities, like the hornet or the elementalist etc. Now ill add a acception, if its versatile thats good for going 1 on 1 and good for that, please list them.

sry for being picky abt it

Hornet is good for everything. Its tanky and has good damage. You also cant get portal trapped as in fall damage. It is amazing in 1v1s because of the abilities. You will always know their soup amount and deal a lot of damage with stinger. If you ever get low you can easily escape with wings. Hornet is very op kit.

yea idk how to use it that’s the thing, idk what set play style i should do like a hit and run or what to do to make the kit efficiently do the best tbh, sure it’s good in most common situations but that’s more of a counter in my opinion instead.

I guess slingshot. It’s amazing for kill farming because it’s very hard to escape. You can also mlg sling onto someone if hit from a high place.

i have a question abt it, does the leash go wherever your crosshairs is at far ranges and is there a delay for it? i’m a bit curious but i enjoy the kit

Think of it like a weaker gun. It doesnt place exact same spot. You have to aim higher the further they are