Moshpit Event

Got this idea from bad basically.

So during a stream I spam messaged him " DO A PVP EVENT " meaning a gold rush or some pvp outside. But he took it the wrong way and said " Good idea , we should add an event called Moshpit " at the end of his stream.

So in Moshpit, it should be an event where you type /event join and get teleported to the Moshpit. Here is a 2x1 pit where all you basically do is crit people out and splash yourself. This event will last for three minutes.

4 Likes

gud idea

2 Likes

You replied quick didn’t you :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like more of a kitpvp event than a prison event

2 Likes

Great idea, it really gucci man.

1 Like

Not really xD

How so?

In kitpvp you wouldn’t gain alot. In here, you are trying to break someones gear, kill them, and get some items.

So you join this with your items and not a set skit?

1 Like

Yes, you join with the items you choose to bring. So people would know it’s wise to bring op gear and swords.

Nice idea

There already is a KitPvP event called Moshpit that I made.

2 Likes

Cool idea, kinda like prison break from last map but in an arena and with your own gear and the event ends after a certain time instead of last one standing and you don’t get new items from chests and it’s in an arena so it’s nothing like prison break I guess

Let me clear this up, it’s not an arena. It’s a 2x1 hole where all you do is crit people out. It ISN’T last man standing, this is why the event is only 3 minutes long.

2 Likes

Sounds good this should actually be a thing no lie <3

2 Likes

Reading my old posts I realized this could be changed a little bit:

You’re spawned inside of a 10x10 area, like the Super Sumo radius from kitpvp, and all you do is fight it out.
I want to continue this old conversation. Please don’t lock this. I want to see what prison players would like to say in a more modern map.

I like the idea but I can see some major flaws. Coding it as well as balancing items/ combos of items will be nearly impossible. It seems like a kitpvp event over a prison event as kit is a more mini game friendly server as that is where we have all of our mini games.

Why not make a new topic and link this topic there?

Yeah this topic is far far too old to renew, just make a new topic :)