Moodz Event Team Application #4

IGN: Moodz

Timezone: Est

How often can you host events: I would be able to host an event everytime I get on the server.

What sets you apart from other applicants: I think I’m set apart from other members because I have a love to play events, its the main thing I like to do when I get on Munchy. I’ve also been on Munchy for awhile now and I think I know the basics to everything MunchyMc does, I know the basic commands of an event member
/Skit- Creates kits for specific events
/Eventtpall- Sends a request to players to join the event
/Event ban- Bans player from event, for not doing as told
/Host- Pulls up menu to host events
/Broadcast- Makes an event announcement
/EventKick- Kicks players from the event
Ect.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
-Activity, I personally think I could bring a lot of activity to the team, I’m on the server every chance I get to be and I’m usually on for 2-3 hours+
-Knowledge, I know there’s a lot of people that know the commands for events but I honestly think I have the knowledge it takes to be a good Event Member and host them correctly
-Fun, I think i’m a pretty fun player if I had to say so myself, I think I could be a fun event member that players could enjoy.
-My love for events, I love events, being able to host them would be like a dream come true (I know I can host some but I mean manual events) I would make polls for the players to pick which event they wanted to play so that they could enjoy playing events like I do.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
I’ve wanted to be an Event Member since I joined Munchy, I enjoy playing events so I think hosting them would be really fun, I personally think I could be a fun Event member. I have knowledge of events and commands, plus I know the events players enjoy more than others.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

• An event member once let me design the arena for FFA Event
  • FinessedKid, oBears, Sadneo Always hosting events for me whenever I ask them.
  • Event members hosting events for the players before they get offline

Anything else you would like to add:
I know I’ve had a bad past with some of you and I want to apologize, I hope we can look past those times and enjoy good times together, I also know I’ve been immature in the past and I want to apologize for that as well, other than that I just want to wish everyone a good day. :grinning:

2 Likes

+1 Don’t really reconise your name that well have seen you sometimes.Nice app tho.

Thanks good luck!

1 Like

God walking on pixels

1 Like

I don’t recognize you. -1 from me.

1 Like

Hes a og player

2 Likes

Hello. I know who you are…

However, I havn’t seen enough of you to vouch for maturity.

The one thing I can tell you is your activity isn’t that great.

Nonetheless, good luck!

1 Like

Respect <3

Cant recall if i’ve ever seen you on them Munchy server before. :thinking:

:grinning: Thanks, Ive been trying to work on freeing up more time to get on and play more often.

1 Like

Kind of on the fence, you’ve been here for a very long time now. But the biggest thing for me is activity it can just be timings but yeah. If I start to see you I’d change this to a +1, but as of now I’d rather not rate it. Best of luck though!

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, I’ve been trying to work on freeing up more time to be on more consistently. :grin:

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity requirements to become an event team member.