Mista Retry Application

IGN and past IGN’s: MistaStealYoGrl

Timezone: PST (Pacific Standard Time)

Discord username: MistaPrimeTime#0417

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I have played on the server off and on for a few months (3-4)

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: https://imgur.com/a/fIg2Iw3

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My proudest build would be the waterfall (first image). I like it the most because I got to use a lot of different WE techniques to create it.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I am very experienced with WE, but I do not own Voxel and don’t know how to use it. However, I am willing to learn to use it.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): My specialty is definitely terraforming, but I can still build things ranging from medieval to the futuristic structures! I would say that my biggest weakness is creating organics such as: realistic animals, dragons, etc. Nonetheless, I can still make organics such as trees, rocks, environments etc.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have been building for a couple of years now. I actually applied for builder on this server previously a few months ago back in mid-April. I got denied obviously, and that’s why I am back now. Getting rejected made me realize that I needed to progress and stop being complacent. Ever since my first application I have been trying out new build techniques. A big reason that I’m applying for this server specifically is because when compared to most other youtubers… BadBoyHalo seems to be a very genuine person, and I would like to devote my time to help make his server better in any way I can. I practice building and World Edit daily, and I feel that my skill is now up to par and is only growing!

4 Likes

Make the questions in bold by either adding “**” before and after the question, or click the “B” at the top of the editor.
Good luck!

Thanks, made the correction

+1 I honestly really like your builds, impressed me a lot, Good Luck!

I really like those builds, so its gotta be a +1 from me.

thanks

Builds are nice and beautiful, but from shown pictures I can see that you focus on a very small “pool” of builds and they are simmilar. Besides that, I believe that you could be a good fit for bigger projects. +1 from me.

thank you

I like your builds I hope you get accepted!

i just added a new solo build and I plan to add more, thanks for the constructive feedback :+1:

1 Like

That’s a solid +1 from me. While there doesn’t seem to be much variety(a few of the pictures looked like the same builds), the amount of detail you made is amazing.

thanks for the feedback, map spawn coming soon

+1

• Great builds
  • Good application

Great job!

thanks, i really appreciate it

1 Like

+1 I like your builds

Builds are to good and as a result could have only been made by aliens -4000 go back to mars

1 Like

Hey there Mista! While we believe you have a lot of potential, we do not feel you fit the current direction for our build team right now. We hope to see you apply again, just please wait 3 months before doing so :slight_smile: