MissingSword’s Event staff application

IGN and past IGN’s:Current IGN: MissingSword. Old IGNS: 3GZDad lemonman123_ mousebreaker_ Ali_Hussain924x

Timezone:Kuwait UTC +3

How often can you host events:Since I have no school (vacation starts tomorrow for me) I might host events everyday!

What sets you apart from other applicants:Non.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:Might think of new events.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): I’m kinda sorry but, I never played RR Before cause I never saw an Event staff member host the event before

Anything else you would like to add: When does the Staff apps open?

Hey, here is my opinion on your event application!

Overall, it lacks a lot of detail, mainly around each question. You need to spend a bit more time on your application and add more information. Also, you haven’t been active recently? Your last login was April 4th, so increasing your play time would also be helpful. As an event member, the relationship between you and the community is important!

-1 from me, but I wish you the best of luck!

Staff apps are currently closed and should be open in a few months :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Never seen you on before
More effort in your app would help a lot

1 Like

Because I haven’t been on for a while.

Hey, @MissingSword here is what I think about your application! Your application needs lots of detail. It is very short and looks like it took you about maybe less than 10 minutes to make. Your questions should be bolded so they are separated from the answers. I personally have not seen you on before. Remember that activity and interacting with the community plays a big part in this role. It’s going to be a -1 from me. Best of luck!

I agree

Hey, @MissingSword if you wanna be accepted I think that you should go a bit more into detail.
Maybe you could look at other people their applications to see what information you can give.

-1 from me.

Mostly stated above, Lack Of Detail.

Thanks

Hey,
I’m going to give you a -1
-Need more detail In your app.
-Haven’t seen you online
Best of luck!

Application Denied, put more effort in your next application.